~ fire ~

~ 14 ~

  ~ 14 ~

The fight between Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami was just over, Tokoyami won without problem. Ryuka was sitting beside Izuku in the stands. Izuku was looking at her very concerned right now.

She had a scary expression on her face as she looked down to their classmates that were about to leave the arena.

"...Oh what pleasure it would be to fight against that Tokoyami....that would be so exiting..." She mumbled. "Don't you think, Izuku-chan?" She asked him, now turning to him, startling the boy a little with her creepy eyes.

"Uhm...Ryu-chan...are you okay?" He asked concerned, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine." She answered, her eyes turning normal again. She sighed heavily, not really caring about the fight between Tetsu Tetsu and Kirishima that was just about to start. She stood up without saying anything, walking away from the green haired boy.

Izuku could clearly see that she was, in fact, not fine, but he didn't feel like he had the right to question her further.

Ryuka was not a person to show her pain openly, and above all, she wasn't someone to ask for comfort. An awful habit, but who was he to tell her that.

There were a few things that set her off today. First the encounter with Endeavor, she might act cool but in reality, seeing him again brought up some very bad emotions in her that she tried really hard to repress.

Then, there were the things Todoroki said about her, she really tried not to care about that, but it did hurt her. Not that she would ever show that on the outside.

And the last thing is that she saw her uncle watching her from the teacher's launch. Of course she was happy about that, and she also went to him and talked to him for a bit.

But there was something about him being here that didn't sit right with her. He wasn't her father. Nor was he her mother, her oldest brother Youta, or Takashi.

Ryuka felt a little bad for thinking that way, but it was the truth. She didn't want her uncle to be here and watch her proudly, she wanted it to be someone else. But again, she wouldn't dare to say it or even slightly show it to anyone.

So she decided to just put on a straight face and win this damn festival. Right now, she was on her way to Bakugo's waiting room. She wanted to discuss something with him before his match with Uraraka would start.

As she stood in front of his door, she opened it without knocking, just walking inside and closing the door behind her. The blonde boy was just doing some stretching, turning around after hearing her come in.

"Heh? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked irritated.

Ryuka shrugged. "Oh you know, just keeping you company." She said, now leaning on the closed door behind her. Bakugo rolled his eyes at her.