~ worry ~

~ 7 ~

~ 7 ~

While the students were watching the other matches, Ryuka returned to the monitore room.

She leaned on a wall behind the other students, quietly observing Todoroki's match. She watched as he and Shoji entered the building, Shoji was readying his arms while Todoroki just walked behind him.

The dual haired boy touched the wall and easily froze the whole building, getting his team the win immediately.

The room went cold, making all the students shiver. "Huh. I guess that's one way to prove your superiority to them. But you can't really call that a fight. How boring." Ryuka thought to herself, her tired eyes watching as Todoroki easily walked up to the nuclear weapon and touched it without a problem.

Bakugo was watching intensely aswell, his face showing a look of horror as the stared at the screen with wide eyes.

Ryuka glanced at him from the side. "So you're finally getting it? You aren't the strongest nor the smartest, there are others that can compete with you now. You might be scared now but for me, it's what makes this interesting." She thought, her bored face turning into an amused one before looking at the screen once again.

As she saw Todoroki use his left hand to melt the ice, her face turned even more amused. This was the first time she saw him use this.

She kind of asked herself why he covered his left side with ice. It wasn't quite practical to move in.

As Todoroki came back to the monitor room, he immediately noticed the blue eyed girl that was standing alone and behind the others, leaning on a wall while still watching the others on the screen.

Without long thinking, he walked over to her and scanned her appearance. She was now back in her normal school uniform and her arm looked totally normal now. Well it was bandaged but that wasn't really something new.

Todoroki asked himself why her arms were always bandaged, but he didn't bother to ask till now.

"Are your arms always covered with bandages because your Quirk is hurting you?" he monotonously asked, now standing beside her and looking at her from the side.

Ryuka raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Hm? Oh that. No, it's not like my Quirk is hurting me every time I use it, I have quite good control over it, if I may say so." She told him, turning in his direction and staring into his eyes with her shining blue ones.

"But then why was your hand and arm bleeding after that big last blast?" He continued to question her. Normally he wouldn't give a damn but the girl managed to wake his interest, and for some reason, he liked talking to her.

"Why is he so wordy all of a sudden?"

"Well, it's because this attack was very rash, I didn't have time to think nor to ready myself in any way. I had to just blast out everything I could, you know, full destroying mode. So I guess I couldn't handle so much force without my attacking arm to get injured." Ryuka answered, holding up her arm in the end and looking at it instead of Todoroki.