~ quirks ~

~ 5 ~

~ 5 ~

On the first day of the new school year, two teenagers were walking to their new school together.

To U.A. High school.

They were just walking out of the train station, before halting at a small coffee stand.

"I'm telling you man, you'll get into class 1A eventually, and then we'll become not only best co-worker buddies, but best classmate buddies and then-"

"Please, shut up." Shinso interrupted Ryuka's babbling, shoving a mug with black coffee into her hand and starting to drink his own one while walking.

"Only cause you asked nicely."

- - - - -

"Man, we're too early." Shinso tiredly spoke, drinking the last bit of his coffee and throwing it into the trashcan, missing it horribly.

"Better too early then too late." The girl answered, also throwing her mug at the trashcan, hitting it perfectly. The purple haired boy only walked over to throw his mug away properly.

The two of them were now standing in the hallway, they had to go separate ways now, regarding of them being in different classes.

"I guess that's goodbye. It was nice knowing you." Ryuka spoke sarcastically, clutching her shirt in her hand where her heart is.

"We're literally still in the same building-"

"I'll miss you my friend- No! my comrade- NO! MY BEST CO-WORKER BUD-"

"I so hate your ass." He said, just turning around acting as if he didn't know this embarrassing creature behind him, starting to walked to his class.

Ryuka's expression turned normal again. "Understandable."

As Ryuka walked through the tall door of classroom 1A, there were only a few people in there already.

"Ahh, Katsuki-chan~" She said in a singing voice, walking to him while waving a little.

"And? How are you doing?" The boy just scowled heavily at her, gritting his teeth like crazy.

"Maybe I should sit right here-" Ryuka spoke, referring to the seat next to Bakugo, but she quickly got interrupted by the blonde boy.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" He yelled, standing up from his seat and grabbing the girl by her collar, shaking her back and forth while screaming in her face.

The dark haired girl just smirked at him, retorting snarky comments here and there. Their relationship was something different, no one really understood it.

"...Now stop spitting in my face just because I got more points than you at the entrance exam." She mockingly spoke, pulling his hand forcefully away from her collar. "And damn, now my tie looks even uglier tied then before—"