~ semifinals ~

~ 15 ~

~ 15 ~

Ryuka stepped into Recovery Girls nursing office, immediately seeing her and Izuku there, the both of them looking her way now.

"Yo, Izuku-chan! I won! But what else would you expect from me!" Ryuka shouted with a smile, walking over to the bed next to him.

"H-heh?! What happened to your head, Ryu-chan?!" He asked concerned, while Recovery girl walked over to her to bandage her bleeding head.

"Just a little kick to the head from Iida, but don't worry, I showed him who's boss, kicked him back twice as hard!" She told him, beginning to laugh lightly.

She looked around the room. "I don't know, maybe they brought him to another nursing room or something..." She spoke groggily, bringing her hand to her forehead and rubbing it, grabbing right into her injury with her bandaged hands.

Then, she received a slap on the head from Recovery Girl.

"Ouch..." She whined.

"Don't touch that, now your hand is all dirty." She lectured, while beginning to clean her injury.

Izuku was watching with a nervous smile. Ryuka just sighed, beginning to take of the bandages on her right hand, the one that was dirty with her blood.

She only took off a little bit, but enough to show her hand. Izukus eyes immediately widened, he didn't think he ever saw her without her bandages for at least three years.

Of course she changed them everyday, and also took them off to wash her hands, but he just never really got to see it properly.

And what he saw was a hand full of scars, quite similar to his own one. They didn't look very symmetrical, not like she did it to herself.

As Ryuka was about to replace them with some clean ones, her eyes went upwards, catching the curious green eyes of her friend.

"Mah, Izuku-chan, I'm kinda disappointed in you." She said, rebandaging her hand while Recovery Girl was bandaging her head.

Izuku was a little shocked at that, but his shock turned into sadness very quickly, averting his eyes away.

"But even more I'm proud, you're really strong, Greenie." She said, showing the boy a closed eyed smile. His eyes shot up again, tears shimmering in them, making Ryuka roll her eyes at him.

She deadpanned. "Stop crying."

"I'm not." He said in a high pitched voice, clasping a hand over his eyes while turning away.

"Clearly."

- - - - -

After Ryuka was completely healed by Recovery Girl and the match between Bakugo and Kirishima was over, it was time for Ryukas next fight. Tanaka versus Todoroki.