~ agency ~

~ 21 ~

~ 21 ~

A few days later, after everyone had to decide which agency they're gonna visit, the students had to meet their teachers at the train station.

Ryuka and Izuku went there together, but then Ryuka saw one particular person arrive outside of the train station.

"Go on to the others, I'm coming in a minute." She told the green haired boy, already starting to walk into the other direction.

"Okay." He only answered, walking inside the train station.

Iida was looking at his phone, so he didn't see Ryuka walk towards him with big steps.

"I don't like people meddling in my business either, but this has to be." She thought, approaching the taller boy.

"Tenya." She said, stopping in front of him, making him look up and stop as well.

He quickly fixed his glasses. "Hello, Ryuka-san. What is it?"

Ryuka looked into his eyes and let out a sigh. "Listen...you're my friend, so I wouldn't appreciate it if you died." She started.

Iida's face turned irritated and confused. "What?"

Ryuka took a step closer to him. "I hope you know that what I will say now isn't meant to sound...like that. But if you're planning on doing something about the hero killer that attacked your brother, you will die. You are not strong enough to face him, nor are you in any position, especially mentally, to make such a move. It won't work-" she spoke but got interrupted by Iida, who grabbed her by her arm roughly.

"Tanaka!" He said, raising his voice a bit, looking around if anyone heard him. But luckily there were only a few people around.

Ryuka raised an eyebrow at his hand, that was gripping her arm tightly.

"Stop! Just stop it already! You're in no position to lecture me as well! I shouldn't be surprised that you found out about my plans, but don't interrupt!" He spoke firmly but in a hushed voice.

'Well I didn't find out, you just told me...'

She was still focused on his strong grip on her arm. Ryuka's words came out very strictly. "Let go."

Iida was taken by surprise by the threatening tone of her voice. That was not how Ryuka usually talked to him.

And immediately, Iida retreated his hand in a quick motion, watching as Ryuka dusted her arm off. Her face became softer again, almost as if she pitied him, which he didn't like.

"...Look, I understand that you're devastated. You have a right to be. But this is just stupid. And you are not stupid Tenya, you aren't." She spoke. Iida seemed to think about her words for a second.

"Better be grateful that your brother is still alive instead of running into your own death now." She spoke slowly and firmly, as not to upset him more.