Chapter 39

Groaning in sleep and pulling his wife all over him opens his eyes silently and feeling cold pulls the duvet over them covering their body. She snuggles into his chest.

Stretching her hand and annoyedly took her phone and brought it up to her face and turns the alarm off before throwing the phone on bed and snuggling to his chest.

Her alarm starts ringing again making them frustrated. Neil mumbles softly in her neck to turn the alarm off. Her eyes widen open and closing her eyes adjusting to the surrounding while flicking her eyes at the clock only to freak out seeing the time.

Her eyes widen and starts to shake Neil up who starts groan in his sleep and pulls her over his chest and asked her to sleep.

She sighs looking at him and coming out of embrace she climbs the bed and tying her hair up in a bun and slipping the slippers on she walks to washroom.

Wrapping a towel around her wet hair and dressed up in bathrobe she walks out of washroom and glanced over the clock then looks towards bed where her husband was sleeping.

She made her way towards the bed and sat down removing the duvet over his face and looks at him who was faster sleep. He looks so tired. They hardly had few hours sleep.

The reception ended middle of night and the couple was rushed back home to rest as they had early flight to catch up in the morning. She caressing his face gently softly calls his name out.

Avni : Neil. Wake up. We will miss flight if you continue to sleep. Please wake up now.

Neil opens his eyes and looks at his wife who looked so fresh early in the morning. He smiles lightly and placed his head on her lap and closed his eyes again.

Neil : please let me sleep baby, I'm so tired.

Avni : I understand baby but if you don't wake up then we will definitely miss flight. wasn't someone pulling my legs last night?

His eyes shot up hearing his wife and lying back on his stomach he sighs before grabbing his phone and seeing the time he freaks out and jumped out of the bed.

She chuckles seeing his reaction and covering her mouth suppressed her laugh while he stood there registering the time in his mind. A seconds later he glanced over her and shook his head.

Neil : I'll see you later baby. Just wait watch what I will do with you.

Avni : oh! I'm so scared.

Neil : you definitely won't be repeating this like throughout our honeymoon journey baby.

Her chuckles immediately turns into a cough and her cheeks flushed up hearing his words. She composed herself and glaring him gets down bed and starts making the bed.

Neil smirks at her and plugging his phone charging walks to washroom to freshen up.

After making the bed she walks to their closet and pulls out of the clothes that she had picked last night to wear. She quickly got ready into skirt with white  top matching with light pink cardigan on top.

Walking to dressing table she starts coming her hair when she heard washroom door clicks opens.

Whistling Neil walks out of the washroom and glanced over his wife who was getting ready. Passing a smile to her way he walks to the closet while ruffling his wet hair and opening the closet took his attire out and walks back to bed.

He starts getting dressed while teasing his wife whose deepest red. She didn't even needed to apply blush on her face.

Avni : stop teasing me Neil.