Djinn

Chae Nayun was attacked by a Djinn, and the Djinn was a cadet named Sven. Chae Nayun came out victorious, but she was seriously injured…

But even in the midst of such rumor, Friday’s class resumed normally.

"Sven was a Djinn?"

"That bastard, I can’t believe I talked to him the other day."

"Chae Nayun killed him right?"

"How did he even get into Cube?"

"Ugh, so disgusting. What if there are other Djinns in our class?" The gossiping cadets spoke.

"..."

"You know, there is that one. The necromancer." One of them mentioned.

"Are you crazy?" The other one gasped.

"Think about it, doesn't her gift make sense if she was a Djinn?" Another one interjected.

"And she keeps loitering around Young Master Cale. Maybe she is targeting him?" The first one added, spinning out a scenario out sheer imagination.

"How dare she? And did you see her attitude? It would make sense for her to be a Djinn."

"That emotionless freak."

"Ha ha she is pretty creepy isn't she."

Jim Moran, who started the conversation smirked subtlety. It won't take long before this rumour spread around Cube. She was looking forward to making that bitch’s life miserable. Who cares if she is close to the Cale Henituse. This society is unforgiving towards Djinns. It won't matter if she isn't a real Djinn after a while, and everyone would just focus on the fact that her gift is evil.

After that, she might as well be a Djinn.

Jin Moran's contracted devil, the devil of Enchantment, Lilith, had told her that she was interested in Mary, but she also told her not to make any moves. Lilith said that she would get someone else to offer Mary to her. Didn't that mean that she would finally get rid of the leech sticking close to her Cale Henituse?

If Cale is interested in such an emotionless and boring girl, then Jin Moran, who was granted enchanting features by her Lord, definitely had a chance.

At that moment, a subtle pressure pressed on them and they felt a gaze drilling into their backs.

Jin Moran's heart stuttered as she turned around.

A stoic face was looking in her direction  silently. Red hair, a handsome face and intimidating eyes. Just having him glance at her was enough to make her feel flustered.  It fueled her desire to get that bitch away from him, so that she could fill in her place.

Cale Henituse's eyes seemed like they were silently judging her and the people she was with for gossiping. She suddenly felt such tremendous sense of oppression that she couldn’t meet his eyes and had to avert her gaze and go back to her own class.

Prince Alberu who was approaching his seat next to his twin 'sister', paused as Jin Moran passed by him and he turned to look at her.

'I guess her life would be hard after this.' He thought.

Stoic and indifferent as he may be, Cale was a person that was oddly affectionate with his subordinates. He also gets extremely offended when someone hurts his followers. He might be less offended if Jin Moran insulted him or attacked him instead of Mary.

Jin Moran was caught red handed as she was spreading rumours and damaging his subordinates' reputation. She was done for. Cale was someone that never forget, even the smallest grudges were never overlooked.