Prolouge: Just Plot Conveinience

Cale blankly observed the event unfolding in front of him, it was so bizarre that he had to let out a curse he couldn’t swallow.

“Fucking God of Death!”

He muttered under his breath.

He was currently  having a luxurious dinner with the members of the wealthy Hentiuse family. His personal servant, Ron, was standing behind him with his usual benign smile. Nothing looked to be out of place except for the fact that he didn’t actually know anyone sitting around the dinning table.

The head of the family, Deruth Henituse , was a middle aged brunette that looked strikingly similar to Duke Henituse. His wife, Violan Hentiuse, also looked like the elegant Duchess Cale knew. His siblings, Basen Hentisue and Lily Hentiuse, seemed to be crafted right out of his memory. They all looked exactly like he remembered them to be, even Deputy Butler Hans looked the same. But among the people in the room, the only person he was familiar with was his smiling butler and his cook.

Ron Molan and Beacrox Molan.

“Cale, is the food not to your taste?” Deruth suddenly asked after noticing Cale’s gloomy face.

“No, I am just a bit tired.” Cale replied, wiping his mouth. ”Please excuse me.”

Chairman Deruth glanced at his son worriedly and dismissed him from the meal.

Ron bowed and followed after his charge wordlessly.

“Bring Beacrox.” Cale said.

“Yes, Young master.”

Cale found himself sitting in front of the father-son duo ten minutes later.

“Young master-nim, do you have any idea of what happened?”

“Vaguely,” Cale said,” it seems like we were transferred into a new world. A parallel world where the Henituse and Molan family exists. Looks like we transmigrated into the bodies of our parallel existences.”

“It appears to be so, young master. This body, although it does look exactly like me, have experiences and memories that does not belong to me.” Ron said.

Cale nodded and leaned back in his seat, looking at his servants, he asked” How long since you transmigrated?”

Ron smiled, “ Half a day. It looks like young master-nim arrived just before dinner.”

Cale raised a curious brow,” You can tell?”

Ron smiled,” I am very familiar with your body language, young master.”

Cale shuddered. He shouldn’t have asked.

“ Alright, let’s gather information for now. This is probably that bastard’s doing, so we should collect information until we find out the reason we were brought here and how to go back.” Cale said.

“Yes, young master.”

Cale sighed. He was just having a meal in the Super Rock villa before he was just dragged into this place, he had no idea what had happened. He wasn’t in the middle of a battle, he wasn’t attacked and the God of Death didn’t really give him a warning or an alert. Unlike the other times where he was just transmigrated on his own, but his servants were pulled into the ordeal too. There was a  chance that the rest of his subordinates and allies were transmigrated too, albeit in different places.

He closed his eyes and processed the new memories that he processed. The name of the body he possessed was Cale Henituse. A 15 year old redhead. The first born of the wealth Hentiuse family, which owned the Golden Turtle Corporation. Cale Hentiuse, a fifth generation heir and a member of one of the top five wealthiest families. His mother Drew Thames, dies in a Djiin attack when he was young.  He is very withdrawn from the rest of his family, and although he is firstborn, he has no intention of taking over the Golden Turtle as a Chairman.