Cale Being Cale

The average looking man, Jain put on a confused expression as she said,"I don’t understand. Did the young master make a mistake?"

Cale raised a brow as he smiled knowingly,"Perhaps I did." For some reason, his smile looked out of place. He hummed, his eyes glancing between her and Cheok Jungyung,"We can always check."

A gift that cancels another gifts was unheard of but it wasn't impossible.

An ominous feeling pooled in Jain's gut, but her lips stretched to a guiltless smile," Please go ahead and check, sir."

If it comes down to it, it's unlikely that the redhead would kill them, at worst they would be incarcerated. She was confident in being able to escape if that time comes. If they couldn’t escape Khalifa would bail them out with his portals.

Cale smiled at her and turned to the beautiful golden haired man besides him,"Haben-ssi, if you would, please."

The man hummed and flicked his wrist.

Jain and Cheok Jungyung felt the mana in the air shift as if it was making way for something more important. Very small particles moved quickly in a puff and fell on their skins, coating their bodies completely.

Jain's eyes widened a fraction as she felt her control over her gift slip between her fingers. She couldn't believe that such a gift really existed.

She took a moment to look at the man Cale Henituse addressed as 'Haben'.

The man's proud golden eyes were observing her with arrogance and indifference. Perhaps, after seeing her real face, his interest dwindled and he turned away to look outside the window.

"Now then, shall we start with your real names?"

Her attention was driven to the smiling  young man in front of her.

A relaxed smile bloomed on her lips, her disguise was blown anyway might as well act the way she wants.

"Oh~ What reason do I have to tell my real name?" She said.

She was dealing with a high-schooler, if she could, she would avoid crossing the Henituse family but if it comes down to it, she just have to get Cheok Jungyung to snap this brat's neck.

"There really isn't much of a reason for us to tell you~ you should at least have some  sort of leverage to make demands~"

On cue, Cheok Jungyung cracked his knuckles , his eyes fixed on the redhead menacingly.

Shick

Immediately after that the black haired man drew his sword out of his scabbard. Choi Han's  eyes were glaring at them with as much menace as Cheok Jungyung's. Along with that, an overwhelming amount of pressure pressed down on them. It made cold sweat drip down Jain's back as an indifferent cold golden eyes threw a look in her direction.

"Ugh."

They were eyes that made her feel overwhelmingly small, as if she was an insect waiting to be trampled up on. Fear gripped her heart and she shuddered.

It was a look that was sent to remind her of her place.

She have never felt this way before.

"I think you misunderstood my question." Cale said, drawing the attention back to himself again,"I was asking out of curtesy, I wasn't making a demand." He smiled easily.

Forget snapping this guy's neck, they would be lucky to escape with their lives.

"Regardless, you identities aren't outside my reach." He said and glanced down at his smartwatch,"You can buy anything with money and I happen to have lots of money." He finished with a self satisfied expression.