Unnie

Eight students gathered in a large room on the highest floor of Dorm 1. They all sat in a delinquent-like manner, laughing loudly at the smallest things. Occasionally, they stole glances at the person who called them over, but he remained silent as though he couldn’t care less.

“Oh right, Jonghak. Isn’t there a gun user in your class?”

A generic handsome guy with an amiable smile asked. Shin Jonghak narrowly opened his eyes and stared.

“Um, I just heard it from somewhere. Did I hear wrong?”

“I don’t know. I’m not interested in trash.”

“R-Right. I’m not interested either. I was just curious who the fool was, haha.”

“Hanjun, you sure are curious about the strangest things.”

A charming voice spoke. Jin Hanjun turned and saw the long-haired girl who smiled. It was Yoo Yeonha. Jin Hanjun felt his heart beating faster and blurted.

“O-Oh, Yeonha. Y-You know, I was always like that.”

“What was his name? Chundong? Chunbun? It was a pretty old-fashioned name. Anyways, don’t pay too much attention to him.”

“But he sure was pathetic. Why did that son of a bitch come to Cube if he was going to choose a gun?”

The foul language came from Kim Horak, a boy with a large muscular physique and an intimidating expression. With just a glance, it was obvious he specialized in close ranged combat.

Jin Hanjun asked Kim Horak, “You know him?”

“I’m in Jonghak’s class, idiot. I’m going to destroy him in combat training. I’ll disable him and chase him out.”

Everyone knew Cube’s schedule. They attended classes 5 days a week and combat training 3 days a week.

Classes consisted of comprehensive magic power training and physical training while combat training referred to battles, monster hunts, rescue missions, and more.

“I’ll destroy that son of a…”

“Don’t waste your time.”

Shin Jonghak shut down the coarse locker room talk with a single sentence. Kim Horak, who growled just a moment ago, fell silent.

“You’ll only be losing points if you beat someone that low rank. It’s better to challenge higher ranked cadets. For example…”

“Chae Nayun, try fighting her. I’m sure you’ll win.”

Yoo Yeonha interjected. Shin Jonghak glared at her, but she continued unfazed.

“Fists against bow. It’ll be easy.”

“Huh? Ah, yeah, of course I would win. But…”

Challenging her was difficult. However, he swallowed his words to look good in front of Yoo Yeonha.

“But?”

“It would be a pity. You know, my opponents often end up half-dead.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Huh?”

“Stop.”

Shin Jonghak cut off their conversation. Yoo Yeonha felt displeased, but feigned indifference and suppressed the feeling in her heart. Shin Jonghak likes Chae Nayun. I’m not so stupid as to be jealous. I just find it funny. Yoo Yeonha consoled herself.

Snorting under her breath she changed the subject," Anyway did anyone notice that guy? Cale Henituse?"