Lilith

POV[Kim Hajin]

The academic club continued for two hours. Unexpectedly, there was a lot to learn like the vital points of monsters, compatibility between attributes, and the difference between a magic and a spell. I learned in detail about things I had lazily explained in my novel, all the while I watched cute female cadets discuss the topic.

“We have an after-party planned at a nearby restaurant! It’ll be great if you can come!”

Anyways, after the club ended, Yun Hyuk announced that there was an after-party at a nearby restaurant.

For some reason, Yoo Yeonha seemed interested in going. Feeling a bit worried, I followed her. I knew Yoo Yeonha wasn’t the type to participate in things like after-parties.

“Hey, you going?”

I approached her casually and asked.

She didn’t respond.

Thinking it was because of the way I talked, I asked again.

“Are you going?”

She ignored me again.

This time, I asked with even more decorum and propriety.

“Are you also going to the after-party, Yeonha-ssi?”

Only then did Yoo Yeonha respond with a faint nod.

“Why? Aren’t you busy?”

“…Tsk.”

‘This fool.’

That was what Yoo Yeonha's eyes were saying.

Why are you going?”

“Aren’t you curious about the Mountain Tyrant’s vital point?”

“…Huh?”

Oh, I get it now.

Public information on the Mountain Tyrant was scant to say the least. Not only did its strength vary greatly from individual to individual, it also lived in an extremely remote place. Although the Mountain Tyrant’s leather sold for a hefty price, it was hard to plan a hunt when one couldn’t be sure of the efficient number of people to bring.

Yoo Yeonha was the successor of a major guild

So the reason Yun Hyuk acted like he knew the Mountain Tyrant’s vital point was this. Because I didn’t write my novel from Yoo Yeonha’s point of view, I didn’t exactly write out how Yun Hyuk managed to coax Yoo Yeonha. It seemed ‘guild’ was the keyword for luring her out.

Yoo Yeonha had a guild lineage. Her clan had risen to power during Outcall 50 years ago, thanks to the massive success of her family’s first generation head.

Her family was still a successful Hero clan, but Yoo Yeonha had a bit of an inferiority complex. Compared to a true noble clan, she felt her family was lacking. This was why she saw Shin Jonghak favorably, and it was also why she was overly obsessed with face and decorum.

“…The Mountain Tyrant’s vital point?”

Was this a good chance to make an investment? There was a lot to gain from keeping a cordial relationship with Yoo Yeonha. With great proficiency in handling businesses and at calculating profitability, she was destined to become the 'King of Seoul' in the future.

“I’m not curious. I already know.”

“What?”

Yoo Yeonha asked again as she furrowed her brows. She looked thoroughly annoyed on top of being in disbelief.