|69|

Kano, Nigeria.

"To be honest i'm surprised."

"About what exactly?"

"You Aida!" Habi exclaimed.

"Why if i may ask?" Aida asked nonchalantly.

"I thought you were in love with Ya Aryan? it's so surprising how you suddenly blacked out and all. You're now so cool with everything opposite to how you were before."

"I thought we were friends? i'm really disappointed in you Habi."

"Whoa! wait, why? what have i done?"

"For you to think of me that way seriously!. Habi, do you expect me to keep loving and chasing the man who doesn't care a dime about me? Ya Aryan doesn't love me in a romantic way, he only loves me as per his cousin and deceased wife's sister and nothing more. Alhamdulilah, my heart has now fully accepted the fact and i've already moved on. I pray nothing takes me back to that square."

"Agreed, i wanted to ruin his wife's life because a day to their wedding, i still had the mission to separate them by defaming her character and chastisty with some photoshopped pictures. But Allah loved me so much because he protected me from destroying a union by making my brother's wife Ummulkhair to force me to go on a Ta'alim with her. I felt like the imam was referring to me directly when he preached about coming in between a husband and a wife or destroying a union for one's selfish reasons. He had said that, that was one of the biggest sin in islam and could lead to hell fire. After that, i knew i wasn't going with my plan anymore. I destroyed the fake pictures immediately i got back home and i cried the whole night seeking for forgiveness from Allah for my bad intentions.

"Wallahi Habi since that day, i felt peace and serenity in my heart knowing i didn't destroyed a union. And from that day, my heart learnt to unlove Ya Aryan and Alhamdulilah i did. As we're talking right now, i'm a potential bride. I will be getting hitched in the next two months In Sha Allah."

"Oh my Allah Aida! i'm so proud of you. So much wallahi. I pray Allah bless your marriage with your soon to be husband. I'm really proud of you." Habi coeed and drew her into a hug.

"Thank you so much fave." She smiled back.

"Silly, now tell me who's the lucky man huh?" Habi winked.

Aida shyly smiled and covered her face with her palms.
"He's the chief medical director (CMD) of the national hospital Abuja. We met when he visited our hospital some months back. Although he's fifty but i still love him regardless."

"So what if he's half your age? you guys love each other and that matters the most. I'm so happy for you dearest! Seems like we're getting hitched the same time." Habi giggled.

"Wait, don't tell me you're also getting married???!!" Aida squealed.

"Of course sweetheart! Congratulations to us."

"Yh..congratulations to us!" Aida cheered and they both squealed and hugged each other. They were at it when a video call came through Aida's phone from Asma.

"Guess what?!!" Asma squealed with enthusiasm.

"What??!!" They replied in the same energy staring at her though the screen.

"Ariana has given bath to a bouncing handsome baby boy! The mother and baby are both fine.!" She dropped and they both squealed.

"Mashaa Allah! This calls for another celebration."

***
Istanbul, Turkey.
Five days later.

"Her bathing water is set Sultana." Asma said to Sultana who was changing the baby's diaper.