|44|

CHAPTER 44.

I'm so sorry for not updating guys😫. Enjoy your update now and expect another soon In Sha Allah.
I promise🤍💀.

NIGERIA .

Aryan weds Ariana!.

How time flies so fast! It was already a month to the big anticipated wedding. In the last few months of their courtship, Aryan confessed his love to Ariana and proposed to her which she accepted right away.

All the formalities which the tradition required were done; which included----kai kudi and sa rana. The bridal gifts were set to be conveyed to Maiduguri later in the day.

The Palace already have been filled and still bustling with guests from different places. From relatives, to close friends and well wishers who couldn't wait for a month time. Hence, came earlier.

Sultana and Jakadiya were having a private conversation in her bedroom when the door was barged open by someone.

Their attentions snapped to the intruder who was looking furious.
"Aida! Where are your manners?! What was the meaning of that?!" Sultana couldn't help but yelled exasperated.

"Haba Sultana! Wallahi what you guys have done is not fair! You knew i love him! You knew it!" She said in a high pitched tone, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Leave." Sultana said to Jakadiya which she nodded and quietly exited the room leaving the woman and her enraged niece.

"Come sit." Sultana ordered to which Aida couldn't argue instead obeyed and took a seat next to her aunt on the bed.

"What is the matter?" Sultana asked in a caressing tone.

"You knew i love Ya Aryan!you knew it! But you guys still decided to let him marry that girl." She gritted with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"But i had no idea about that Aida? No one has ever told me, not even you, i had no idea you were in love with Aryan." Sultana said pinning her gaze on her crying niece.

"I was ....shy...and scared..." She said bursting into tears. Sultana drew her to arms patting her back.
"Shush, it's okay." She whispered into her ears.

"I really love him Sultana.... i really do..." Aida whispered burying her head into her Aunt's chest.

"You should have told me my dear.."

"I was scared you and my parents will judge me..because he was Ya Aira's husband.."

"Why would we judge you Aida? It's not in any way Haram! Matter fact, we would've been the most happiest parents in the world."

"I really love Ya Aryan Sultana....i want to marry him."

***
Aida furiously came out of Sultana's chamber and was making her way to Aryan's chamber when she felt her arm being grabbed by someone. She furiously turned ready to lash out on whosoever has the audacity to grab her like that.

"Oops! Easy there tigress. I come in peace, i promise." Queen Hauwa said with a smirk.

"What do you want from me?!"

"It's so sad Aida.. myself and all the people in this palace thought you were the bride. Turns out you weren't the one. It's so unfortunate. Tsk tsk." Queen Hauwa said with a smirk showing fake sympathy.

Aida fisted her hands in a ball and gritted her teeth teetering to the extent it could pain her.

"This!... is none of your business!" Aida said with gnashed teeth.

"Oops! Calm down girl. As i said earlier, i come in peace." Queen Hauwa chuckled raising her hands. She motioned for her maid to give some space and the girl understood and gave some reasonable distance.

"I know what you're going through and i have a solution for you." She leaned in whispering into Aida's ears.

"What?" Aida asked with a frown.

Queen Hauwah looked around them before pinning her gaze on Aida.
"Seriously? Not here!" Aida understood and followed her to her Chamber. Once they got there, Queen Hauwah dismissed all her maids before heading straight to her room with Aida trailing behind her.

"How sure am i you can be trusted?" Aida questioned curiously looking at Queen Hauwah.

"Oh my dear! You're in safe hands." Queen Hauwah smirked pouring herself and Aida some juice in two tumblers before settling on her bed and motioning for Aida to do so. Once seated, she passed the tumbler to Aida to which the latter collected and took a sip.

"Are you a virgin?" Queen Hauwah asked pinning her gaze on Aida.

"What?! What has you helping has to do with that?!" Aida asked with a frown.

"Oh C'mon dear! I know what i'm doing okay? This is a part of it. Besides children of nowadays can't be trusted as it is i don't trust my own children how can you expect me to trust you?"

"Well, i'm not in anyway like your children! So go straight to the point."

"Whoa! Keep it easy my dear.. The walls have ears you know." Queen Hauwah said. And indeed... in this situation the walls have ears because the palace walls indeed have ears.

"Whatever! Just go to the point."

"Well... if you really want to become the princess and Aryan's wife then i suggest the only solution is to lure him."

"I don't get you?"

"Well... what i mean is...lure him into having intimate with you!" Queen Hauwah said with a smirk watching Aida's form to see her reaction.

"God forbid! I will never commit Zina! That's a great sin! And Ya Aryan will never commit it also, no matter what!" Aida yelled glaring at the Queen in disdain.

"It's okay then...i have no problem with your choice after all it isn't my life! Oh i can't wait to welcome our new princess and soon to be Queen into this palace! Oh! how she's very lucky to have Aryan all to herself." Queen Hauwah shrugged non chalantly taking a sip from her cup.

"This palace will soon not be a welcoming place to some people. How sad." She added with a chuckle glancing at Aida who seems to be lost probably giving in to her words.

"What are you still doing here Aida? You may leave."She shrugged.

"No! Um..tell me why must i be intimate with Ya Aryan?"

"Well..if that happened you can blackmail him by telling him you're pregnant! That way he would have no choice but to marry you." Queen Hauwah smirked.

"Wow! This idea sounds interesting." Aida hummed.

"I know right." Queen Hauwah smirked.

"But how? Ya Aryan will never agree to that you know?"

"He would my dear."

"How?"

"By drugging him."