|15|

"Do not go near Zinah! (Adultery or fornication) for it is a very evil and indicent way."

Malilk Residence.
Kano, Nigeria.

"Ariana!!!!" Hajiya Nusaiba yelled for the third time without any response so she furiously made her way to their room where she saw the twins peacefully sleeping while Ariana was no where to be found.

She seethed and brought out a wire before lashing it on them making them to shrill and abruptly wake up.

"Mama it hurts." They cried.

"I don't care! where's your evil sister?"

"She's sleeping in Ya Khalil's room. Please don't wake her up Mama." Safaa innocently said.

"Okay dears!i won't." She said and let out an evil smile before exiting the room.

She pushed the door open to Khalil's room and went in. She smirked when she saw Ariana peacefully sleeping with no care in the world.

She brought out the needle she brought with her before piercing it into Ariana's skin making her to let out a loud yelp.

"So, you have the audacity! and freedom to sleep right? while i'm there working myself out!" She seethed.

"I'm sorry, my hand is still hurting." She whispered holding the hand the said woman slit. Ariana felt all her body sore from the beatings and her hand aching due to the cut.

"I don't care okay? now i want you to go and buy Areef's baby milk! i don't care how you will get it or how far the place is don't just come back without it. Salma brought him earlier." She threw the money on her before exiting the room.

Ariana gasped. How on earth will she find a baby shop in the estate and even outside it?and not to talk about how far the estate gate was from their home. She sighed and got down from the bed and neatly made the bed before exiting the room praying for Allah's blessings to shower upon her brother.

"My babies i'm sorry i left you all alone." She smiled at the twins upon entering the room.

"How are you feeling Ya Ariana?"

"Alhamdulilah my babies." She smiled wearing her long faded hijab with difficulty due to her cut.

"Where are you going?"

"Mama sent me on an errand, i will be back shortly okay?"

"No! we want to go with you please Ya Ariana!and Mama will beat us if you leave us at home." They both pouted on the verge of tears.

Ariana sighed. "Okay. Let's go." They squealed and grabbed their small hijabs before exiting the room.

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

The sound of algaita bustling in the air, and the movement of people here and there in the palace could tell that an event was taking place. The sound of siren immediately bustled into the palace followed by many convoy and the algaita playing loudly.

The convoy entered the palace which consists of Sultan, Aryan and other prestigious people. The knot has just been tied and they were back from the mosque.

"Congratulations! my son is finally a married man. May Allah bless your home and grant you both children that will be the coolness of your eyes." Sultana prayed hugging Aryan.

"Thank you Mom." He smiled and hugged her back.

"Happy married life Ya Aryan." Habi winked and hugged him. Layla and the rest of his siblings hugged him also before the photo session began. After the photo session, Aryan and his friends left to Aira's house. Aira had her Kamu (traditional event) a day before and a dinner will be taken place later in the day.

The house was filled with relatives and guests when they arrived. Aira was cladded in a white lace sewn into a fitted gown with a cape attached to it and her headgear tied to perfection. Her face held a nude makeup bringing out her pominent beauty.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen started their annoying 'Aws' when Aira set her foot into the parlor. Aryan couldn't stop smiling. He was thanking Allah for making his dream come true by making  Aira his zawj same as Aira who also couldn't stop smiling.

She walked slowly to her groom who was cladded in a white expensive getzner with babban riga neatly fixed on him. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were busy shouting their 'Aws' as she made her way to him while the photographers and videographers snapped their shots.

"Alhamdulilah." Aryan muttered caging her in his arms. The halal hug felt so good and refreshing.

"Alhamdulilah." Aira muttered with a smile! another photo session began with Aira's family, bridesmaids and groomsmen and other relatives and guests also. The bride, groom and their bridesmaids and groomsmen were served lunch in Aira's father private living room and after the lunch, they left to prepare for the later dinner.

The dinner was set to be held at Afficent event centre grand marquee. The dinner only consisted of close relatives, friends and highly prestigious people across the country.

The bride and groom looked breathtaking as it was their day. The dinner ended with pictures, videos and many fun activities and everyone returned to their various homes.

***
What do you think about the chapter?🌚