|53|

DAY 5: BUDAN KAI.

Theme Songs:
M Shareef: Rike Alkawari.
Namenj: Fatana/ Babynagode/ Na matsu.
Burna Boy: It's Plenty.
Morell: Algaita.
Gyakie: Forever.  etc abeg😴. (Choose any song in your mind that you think will go with the chapter. I'm tired😴)

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

"Girl your phone is ringing." Fathiya said to Ariana whom just concluded her subh prayer.

"It's Ya Aryan! ayee! poor him, i wish we slept over at Sultana's chamber not here you know." Asma teasingly said.

"But wait, we told her to go to him which she gladly refused and slept with us instead." Reema rolled her eyes at Ariana.

"I will surely miss you girls that was why! i want the best of our last moments." Ariana batted her eyelashes.

"Not last girl! we aren't dying." Amina said and they all burst out in a fits of laughter.

"Now go! your husband is calling you." Asma said and Ariana smiled and took her phone before exiting the guest room and headed upstairs.

She silently knocked on his door her heart beating erratically before slowly pushing the door open. She closed the door behind her trudging further into the dark themed room with a salam. She loves absolutely everything in the room, simple and unique.

But to her utter dismay, Aryan wasn't in the room, she unlocked her phone and was about to dial his number when her eyes landed on his phone which was lying on the bedside drawer.

"Where could he have gone?" She mused to herself checking her phone. It was just 5:15 am. Maybe he isn't back from the mosque yet. She thought.

She sat on the bed and decided to wait for him by replying the tons of congratulatory messages sent to her by family, friends and well wishers. 

She was at it when she came across an unknown number on WhatsApp that messaged her, she sighed and closed the app making a mental note to reply the remaining messages later because she's tired.

She raised her head the same time Aryan came out from the ensuit in only a towel wrapped on his waist and water dripping from his hair and chest.