|21|

"There are hidden blessings in every struggle, trust Allah and have patience"

Kano, Nigeria.

Khalil's flight just landed in Kano when a call came through his phone. He wanted to reject the call at first but changed his mind and answered it.

"Assalamu Alaikum Ya Khalil!" He heard his sister's soft and cool voice. A smile crept on his lips immediately, oh!how he missed her!

"Wa Alaikissalam Ariana! how are you doing my dear?" He asked in a cheerful tone.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah, when are you coming back please? i miss you." She whispered.

Khalil smiled. "I'm on my way to the house now my baby! we just landed in Kano."

"Really? Alhamdulilah! buti'm not at the house right now."

"Subhanallah? where are you and where are the twins?" He said worriedly as he entered the airport cab.

"I'm at the hospital."

"Hospital? how? since when? which hospital?" He asked all at once worried as hell already.

She told him the address of the hospital and he ended the call assuring her he will be there in a few.

She shakily handed Sultana her phone and muttered a "Thank you."

Sultana smiled and patted her hair and drew her into a hug making Ariana to relax in her hold.

Thirty minutes later Khalil arrived at the hospital, he called Ariana and asked of the room number. He was shocked when he came in and saw the people present in the room.

"Come in! why are you standing over there?." Sultan ordered in his dominating voice.

Safaa and Marwa went to him and crushed him in a hug squealing, he hugged them back before greeting Sultan and Sultana. He hugged Ariana too and was about to sit on the carpeted floor when Sultana stopped him.

"No, have a sit." Sultana ordered and after he was seated, she threw a question at him.

"You're their brother right?"

"Yes your highness."

"Where were you when the incident happened?"

"I was out of town for a week, i just came back today."

"Okay, but be alert everytime. Take care of your sisters, Ariana is fragile, i don't personally know you all but i could sense the pain and distress they're in. So please take care of your sisters!they look up to you because you're their elder, so don't misuse your position! they're all you have." Sultana said.

"In Sha Allah. We're grateful for your kindness towards us your highness."

"We will take our leave now. Get well soon my dear." Sultana smiled and pecked Ariana on her forehead to which the latter smiled at the gesture.

"Are you leaving already? You're so nice Aunty and Uncle. When will we see you both again?" Marwa said making both Sultan and Sultana to chuckle.

"We're leaving my dears don't you want us to leave?" Sultana smiled at the both of them.

Crossed Paths✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara