BLURB.

We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason, either they change our lives or we change theirs.

---

"Mamy, please wake up. Please don't leave me. How can you die and leave me all alone in this cruel world?" She cried, shaking her dead mother.

"This is it! I have no one else. My life is shattered. How could you leave me, Mamy? Oh, Death! Why did you take my mother away? Why didn't you take me instead?" She cried, clinging to her mother.

"Sabr, my dear Ariana, it will be alright. Now pray for her before she's taken to her final home."

"My life has no meaning now, Mom," he said to his mother, his face devoid of emotion.

"Oh, my Aryan, please, just shed a tear. Don't hold it inside. It hurts, Aryan, it hurts," his mother cried.

"Mom, she has left me all alone. Why would she leave the world all of a sudden? Why has death not taken me instead of her, Mom?" He said, letting out a heart-wrenching sob.

Two broken souls whose paths were crossed; their meeting wasn't arranged, but destiny brought them together.

He became her savior when she thought she had no one.

She became his light when he thought his life was full of darkness.

---

Copyright © 2021 No part of this book should be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the the permission of the author. It will be considered as a form of plagiarism!.
Any events, places, incidents are all of the products of the author's imagination, any resemblance to actual persons living or death is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading my lovely readers! And please show your love and support . It will mean a lot!💗🥺.

5.9.21