|31|

It took Aryan some minutes to digest what Aida said before clearing his voice and set his gaze on her.

"Aida i want you to listen to me carefully." He said in all seriousness.

"I can't watch you forsake your studies because of me okay? I will be alright. Don't ruin your future because of me. If you want, i can be visiting you there."

Aidah burst into tears and stood up.

"Ya Aryan please! Please don't make me go back. I can't just leave you here all alone with no one by your side." She said wiping her tears.

Aryan used his hands and turned her around so she was now facing him. "Aida, who told you I'm all alone? Allah is with me, Mom and everyone are here, and i have my kids with me too. Please don't do this to yourself. I'm not a child Aidah, i will be alright okay?. I don't want you forsaking your studies because of me. You're studying a very important course  and i want you to concentrate more on it and make us proud. Dr Aidah In Sha Allah." He smiled patting her head.

What she did next surprised him by snuggling into him taking him off guard. Her head resting on his broad chest.

"Ya Aryan, please don't force me to go back. I don't want it there anymore. I've already talked to Abba about it and he has started working on enrolling me in a new University here."

Aryan nodded removing her from his body. "Are you sure you made the right decision Aida?"

"Yes Ya Aryan. Hundred percent sure." She smiled brightly showing her teeth.

"Okay then. I wish you luck. Please concentrate on your studies okay?" He smiled.

"In Sha Allah Ya Aryan, i will make you all proud." She smiled and he smiled back.

"I think i'm done for today." He said packing up, Aidah also headed back to the lounge to pack their lunch.

"Did you came by yourself or with the driver?" He asked when she was done packing up the basket.

"No, i came with the driver, but he left. I told him i will give him a call when I'm done."

"Okay, i will just drop you off then." He said and she squealed.

"Yayy, Thank you Ya Aryan!" She smiled feeling giddy and exited.

****

"I really don't see the need in coming to see you Asma! We're going to the same country and the same school too!" Ariana shrieked.

Ariana was currently on her way to Kano,it was three days to her departure to the UK. She had to whin to Grandpa to allow her to visit Asma.

In his words, he doesn't want any encounter with her father. She didn't want that either. She would never forget the hatred and injustice her father did to them. As a result of his bad deeds, they lost their Mamy. Astaghfirullah, but she feels his hatred ebbing in her heart.

She wiped that thought out of her mind and concentrated more on Asma who was busy blabbering her ears off in the phone.

"Ouch Ariana! I thought you're coming for the condolence?" Asma smirked knowing she has hit a jackpot.

"Oh yes! That's my only reason for coming tho! I'm not coming for you! Go deal with it." Ariana sulk making Asma to laugh.

"You're insufferable darling. Safe flight. Call me when you land. Bye." And the line went dead.