|56|

Kano, Nigeria.

Ariana couldn't hide her excitement as they entered hands entwined into the well furnished parlor. She just couldn't wait to see her bestfriend.

She sighted a lady who's obviously her bestfriend's sister watching a movie she was engrossed with because she didn't even heard their salam or noticed their presence.

"Earth to Aida?!" Aryan yelled a little making the said person to whip her head towards them. A wide smile immediately crept on her lips when she saw him.

"Ya Aryan!" She weakly said.

"How are you doing Aida?were you sick? you've lost a lot of weight."

She smiled weakly and duck her head.
"Hospital stress Ya Aryan, it's not easy being a doc."

"That's right,May Allah reward you for that." He prayed and she answered with an 'ameen'.

Ariana didn't missed how the 'Aida' of a girl made her presence invisible and chatted away with her husband until he made her aware of her presence.

"Aida meet Ariana and haven this is Aida. The one i was telling you about earlier."

"Hey." Ariana smiled at the girl while the girl just weakly smiled and waved at her. Ariana was hurt by the girl's rudeness however masked it with a smile. She won't let some girl dampen her spirit of meeting her bestfriend.

Aida left to inform her mother about their arrival when Asma came into the parlor with a squeal and crushed Ariana into a hug.

"I missed you so freaking much!!"

"Likewise baby." Ariana smiled returning the same energy.

"Ya Aryan!the latest groom in town!"

"I thought you didn't noticed me." Aryan chuckled.

"How could i? my all time fave!" She grinned.
Her mom came into the parlor with a salam and the couple all went on their knees and greeted her to which she answered friendly.

She gave them some pieces of advises to which they both appreciated and thanked her. They stayed a little longer before they left. They branched at an ice cream shop afterwards before returning home. They were both exhausted when they came back so they took a bubble bath together, prayed isha and turned off for the night.

***
"Mashaa Allah! Congratulations my dear! Allah sa a amfana da karatun, i'm so proud of you." Sultana prayed with a smile on her face.

"Ameen ameen. Thank you Mom." Ariana shyly replied.

"We should get going Mom, the ceremony is starting by 9am." Aryan stated glancing at his wristwatch.

"Sure." Sultana smiled and they all left to the car.
"Congratulations Aunt Ariana! I wish i could come with you guys...but school! duh!" Hayfa pouted.

Ariana smiled. "Thank you Hayfa..but it will be airing live on TV,so you can watch it from the comfort of your room." Hayfa squealed upon hearing that and wished them a safe journey and left.

Fourty minutes later, their flight landed in Abuja. Ariana couldn't hide her excitement. Finally! after five years of studying hard in the University and one year of hardship in law school, she will finally become a certified and licensed lawyer! Ya Allahu!. It's overwhelming.

"I'm freaking excited babe." Asma squealed and Ariana chuckled. Sultana and Asma's mom rode on the same car while Aryan, Ariana and Asma also rode on the same to the Supreme Court.