|14|

"Love for your brother what you love for yourself "

Malik Residence.
Kano, Nigeria.

Immediately they came back from the hospital, Khalil led Ariana to his room to have a good rest knowing fully his evil mother wouldn't let her if she's to go to her room.

He watched as her eyes immediately dropped when her head hit the pillow. He covered her with the duvet and switched off the lights before exiting the room.

"So you're back! from the charity case huh?" She sneered. Khalil shut his eyes.

"Mama stop! Ariana is my sister! not some charity case!." He spat.

"Heavens! Khalil are you talking back at me because of that thing?."

"I'm sorry Mama, but you need to understand what you're doing to Ariana is not fair!"

"Hm, Khalil, you're just naive! you have no idea how evil and cunning that girl is. She's just like her evil dead mother!"

"For goodness Mama stop! she's just a small child! how can she be what you're telling me! This is unbelievable!" He spat and furiously left the parlor leaving her agape.

"You will pay for turning my child against me Ariana! This is a vow." She sneered before leaving the parlor to her room.

"Mama." She heard her married daughter called.

"Oh God Salma? what happened why are you in tears?"

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

"Put that there, you come here, clean that box, bring that here..." Jakadiya barked orders at the maids as they set everything in array. The set of twenty four boxes arranged in order ranging from different brands like; Gucci, Dolce& Gabban and many more expensive brand making a total of twenty four followed by five huge sacks of rice and grain and then twenty cartoons of biscuits and another twenty for sweets and chew gum. Everything was set and ready to be delivered to Aira's parents house.

Jakadiya smiled when she saw everything was done to perfection and left to inform Sultana. She salaamed and entered into the spacious and posh bedroom where she met the Queen on her king sized bed making a phone call.

"You're stubborn Habiba! you know his highness won't take that right?" Sultana said.

"But still Mom! how in the world can i miss Ya Aryan's wedding? no never! please Mom! talk to Dad, we haven't even started the exams yet." The Habiba said on the other hand probably pouting.

Sultana sighed. "Okay i will try my luck."

"No Mom!make him do it after all you're his queen he sees nobody in his eyes apart from you, you know." Habi winked.

"Keep quiet! naughty girl." Sultana said with a playful smile. Habi laughed and they hung up.

"May you live long my queen."

Sultana smiled. "Is everything ready?" She asked.

"Yes my Sultana, everything is set all we need is your permission before sending them off." Jakdiya briefly looked at Sultana before ducking her head.

"Okay then. Let me have a look." Sultana said and got down from the bed. Jakadiya adjusted the hem of her dress for her and they exited the room with Jakadiya trailing behind her.

The maids greeted her immediately she entered the room where the boxes where kept.

"Mashaa Allah, have you called the other queens to put their blessings." Sultana asked directing her question to Hadiza.

"No my Sultana, but i will do that now."

"May you live long Sultana." The Queens said upon their arrivals. They all gave their fake smiles while their hearts were burning in rage, jealousy and all sort of evil.

"Mashaa Allah, everything is perfect just like how it's supposed to be. After all, it's our crowned prince's wedding." Queen Hauwa lamented all smiles while her heart was burning inside.

After that Aryan's paternal aunties; Sultan's sisters and other high reputable people came and saw the lefe, while some were happy some were not.The boxes were carefully arranged into the car and they set to Aira's house.

****
Aryan was in his room replying some emails when his personal maid came in with a salaam.

"May you live long Yarima." She greeted bowing her head in respect to which he just nodded at her.

"Um.. Yarima.. what would you like to have for brunch?" She asked her head still down.

"Noodles." He curtly replied. She nodded and bowed before exiting the room.

Aira's call came through after and they spent some time conversing with her thanking him about the gifts and how she loved it. He ended the call the same time the maid came in with a tray in her hands.

She served him the noodles with shrimps as he likes it with a chill mango juice before going back to the door and stood waiting for him.

After he was done, she picked the used items and exited the room. Aryan sighed and closed his eyes. He just couldn't wait for Aira to be his. At that exact moment the eyes he sketched popped into his mind and he abruptly opened his eye. He brought out his sketching items and began to continue his work.

Two hours later he was done with the sketch. He stared at it intently. He had been to different countries and has encounter different type of ladies but he could swear that he had never laid his eyes on a beautiful creature like that of his sketch! even his Aira was no match for this!
For some reason he found himself sketching her wearing an alkyabba (royal thobe) and an hour glass visible shape! she was smiling and her white pearl teeth shining like a sparkle.

"Who are you?" He asked in a whisper but smacked himself and chuckled when he came back to reality. "It's just a sketch you made Aryan!" He cautioned himself.

"How can a person possess such a dazzling beauty after all." He chuckled and neatly kept the sketch in his closet before heading to his mother's chamber.

If only he knew the destiny between him and his sketch....