|34|

Surprise!!!

Ramadan Mubarak! 💫

Allah ya amshi ibadun mu! Amin!.

UNITED KINGDOM

Ariana immediately kept her phone and laid down back closing her eyes tightly when she heard the door to their room being opened. Which meant Asma was back.

But Ariana's eyes couldn't keep up as they kept batting on their own. Asma got rid of her shoes and kept it one the shoe rack which was at the corridor at the far end of the room. She trudged further into the room where she met Ariana laying where she left her earlier.

She dropped her bag and the huge paperbacks she bought before heading to Ariana's bed. Ariana's eyes couldn't stay still as they kept batting on their own.

"Oh my poor baby is sick!" Asma exclaimed as she put her hand on Ariana's neck to feel her temperature. But to her utmost surprise it's as cold as the temp of the room.

She observed Ariana for a while and when she saw through her façade, she raised her hands and smacked Ariana's ass loudly.

"Liar! Wake up! You're not sick! I knew it." Asma gritted.

Ariana laughed and sat up yanking the duvet away. She stood up and hugged Asma.

"Dear Asma! You're back? How was the lectures?" Ariana giggled.

"I knew you weren't sick fool! why did you lie huh?"

Ariana shrugged and sat on her bed. "I just didn't felt like attending today's lectures. I'm sorry sweetheart. What did you bought for us." Ariana giggled as she stood up and headed to Asma's bed. She sat down and started bringing out the contents.

Asma spurned and sat opposite Ariana on the bed who was busy bringing out the goodies she bought. She glared at her and snatched all of them before saying.

"Oh! This isn't for you fool! I thought you were sick and wouldn't find any food appealing that was why i bought these. But since you're okay.... there's no need." Asma smirk shrugging. She knew Ariana's love for anything sugar.

"Haba! My love. Please mana!" Ariana whined. "Okay, i apologise. I won't repeat it again. Okay?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Idiot!" Asma smiled and stood up. Ariana smiled knowing Asma couldn't stay angry at her for two minutes likewise her with Asma.

"I will take a quick shower. You can start. I bought pizza too!" Asma said and sashayed to the bathroom.

"Oh! You're such a darling baby!" Ariana squealed and brought out the Pizza. She was about to delve on but decided to wait for Asma.

Asma came out shortly wrapped in a towel and made her way to her bed where Ariana was seated.

"Why haven't you started?" She asked raising a brow.

"I decided to wait for you. Now quickly get ready let's eat this thing. I can't keep calm." Ariana said.

"Foodie, let's eat then." Asma said opening the pack but Ariana held her hand stopping her.

"Hey, dress up first, before someone would come in and say we're doing something too." Ariana shuddered, Hafsa's thought disgusting her.

Asma rolled her eyes. "Not everybody is as foolish as Hafsa, Ariana, let's eat. I've locked the door."