|51|

DAY 3; WUSHE WUSHE.

                        Theme Song; 
                                                           Alela Belela.                         
                              Ru'a Naeem ;Asiyad Al-lwary.
                              Isii Nafta; Love you more than my life.

Maiduguri, Nigeria.

Today which happens to be Thursday is exactly a day to the Nikah. The Wushe Wushe ceremony is taken place today as per the shuwa arab tradition required.

It was 7am in the morning and Ariana was in her room sleeping soundly with Asma by her side when her phone started vibrating, It ended before she even saw whom the caller was which made her to form a small cute pout with her lips.

She turned to her side and looked at Asma's face whom was sleeping with no care with mouth slightly open. She laughed at that before quickly taken hold of her iPhone 13 and snapping Asma.

She dropped the phone and removed Asma's leg from her body before getting off the bed. Trust Asma to always throw her legs on people's body while sleeping. Ariana often wondered how the girl will behave after marriage; especially the first few weeks when it's all shy and lovey dovey.

She recited the supplication for waking up and was heading to the bathroom when her phone rang again. God! She totally forgot to check or call the caller back. She slowly hissed and headed to the bed again and a sheepish smile crept on her lips immediately she saw the caller Id.

She laid back on the bed before answering the call and his deep voice immediately came through.
"Assalamu Alaikum hon'."

"Wa Alaikissalam hon's Mrs." He said and she laughed.

"Not yet his Mrs....." Ariana laughed.

"Oh but she would become in not more than 24hrs from now so technically she's hon's Mrs." He cheerfully said to which she blushed.

"I can't wait." He added to which her smile widened.

"I can't wait too hon'seriously!" She pouted to which he laughed.

"Seems like someone is becoming too eager to become mine." He teased.

"You can say that." She laughed

"I miss you." He said eliciting a laugh from her.

"What?! we were together till 11:30pm yesterday fa!" She said her voice full of humour.

"So? i misses you everyday haven and i really really can't wait for you to become my halal. You're my safe haven, i find absolute solace when i'm with you or talking to you." Ariana felt butterflies and warm by his words. 'Aww'. She thought briefly closing and opening her eyes with a smile.