|66|

Madina Al Munawarah.

Two weeks later, Ariana was transferred to a hospital in Madina and her treatment started right away. Several islamic Sheikhs were employed to perform Ruqya on her and Alhamdulilah, it has been a progress though she still doesn't speak.

A sheikh explained that, the jinns sent to her were five and they were the eviliest ones. Since the Ruqya session started, the jinns spoke once and since when they were asked to reveal who sent them, they never spoke again.

Two nurses in charge of Ariana knocked and came into the room. Aunt Halima who was beside Ariana's bed reciting the holy Qur'an looked up and smile at them.

"Ma'am, it's time for her speech therapy." One of them spoke in her thick Arabic accent.

"Okay, you can proceed." Aunt Halima said and stood up giving them access to the bed. Ariana who was staring at them huffed.

"Come on." The cheerful Nurse smiled at her to which she turned her head sideways. It was after many trials did she agree to follow them. They placed her on a wheelchair and wheeled her outside.

Well there was a little progress in today's therapy and when she was wheeled back to the room, Aunt Halima fed her lunch and gave her meds which was also a battle of it's own because of how slowly she chew the food,she chew every portion for atleast ten minutes before collecting another.

Sultana knocked in and came in with a smile on her face.
"Are we having lunch??" She smiled brushing her daughter in law's soft cheeks.

"Ga shi kam ana cin 'yan gayun da aka saba." Aunt Halima said and they both chuckled.

"Ai, there's improvement, she will get better In Sha Allah. We used to battle before she collects the food back then but now she eats without any tantrums Alhamdulilah." Sultana said and Aunt Halima nodded in agreement.

Sultana always dissolve the meds into Zamzam water before feeding Ariana because of the tantrums she throws whenever being fed her meds. Reason why she becomes curious whenever she's being served water.

After gulping down the water with squeezed face showing displeasure, Sultana placed some ajwa dates in her mouth not before removing the seed to get rid of the bitterness of the meds. The meds were for her mental safety as well as the baby's.

She wanted to lay back when aunt Halima held her back.
"Haba Ariana, you just finished eating fah!it's not good to lay down immediately after eating okay?let it digest." As always, Ariana did nothing but stare at her.

"I hope Aryan has gotten some sleep now?"

"Yes...i had no choice but to add sleeping pills to his tea. He hasn't slept for two days straight now!he spends his night performing nafilas, i always tell him to take it easy on his self." Sultana said.

"Allah sarki Aryan, everything will soon be back to normal and whoever did this to Ariana would surely regret it In Sha Allah. How can people be this cruel??what are some people's heart made of??i'm sure whoever did this knows the situation our dear Ariana is in."

"In Sha Allah whoever are behind this would surely reap what they sow, the heart of a man is wicked."

"If not Yakaka had stopped me, wallahi i would've fly back to Nigeria and arrest Nusaiba!i don't trust that woman a bit!she might be behind all this." Aunt Halima clenched.

Sultana stared at Ariana's form. She's now become pale, she had bags of exhaustion underneath her eyes and she's lost a lot of weight. Their poor Ariana.