|19|

"Indeed!Allah is with the patient one"

Queenstown.
New ,Zealand.

Aira laid on Aryan's bare chest as she caress his soft trimmed beard. His eyes were closed while she had on a smile on her face.

"Can i ask you something Mi amor?."

"Sure baby." He said his eyes still closed.

"Can you ever imagine a life without me?"

"Baby, what brought about this now?" His eyes were now open and on her.

"Just wondering." She pouted.

"Please baby. I need you to stop bringing this issues up okay? I will stay by your side till death do us apart In Sha Allah. I love you." He smiled kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." She smiled back.

"Are we going out today?" He raised a brow.

"No, i don't feel like it. Let's just stay indoors." She shrugged.

"Okay! i guess i have already put something in here aye?" He grinned placing his hand on her flat tommy.

Aira smacked him.
"Naughty boy. There's nothing in here."

He shrugged the grin still plastered on his face.
"Well, there will soon be i promise you. In Sha Allah."

"In Sha Allah." She giggled.

"It's been almost two weeks since we arrived here. Let's change environment." She pouted.

"Your wish is my command princess. Where do you want our next destination to be?" He asked with a smile caressing her soft hair.

"For real?! you just made me realized that indeed i'm a Princess when you mentioned it." She laughed.

He laughed back.
"So what were you thinking of before?"

"By Allah, i tend to forget you're a prince and a king in waiting."

Aryan laughed. "Where do you want us to go when we leave here?"

"Paris? i wanna see the Eiffel Tower." She pouted.

He looked at her with an amused expression before placing a kiss on her lips. "Paris it is then. i will start making the preparations."

Malik Residence.
Kano, Nigeria.

Ariana was shocked with the sight that met with her eyes when she came back from islamiyya (Islamic school ).

Some bulk men bringing out each and every furniture of her late mother's side of the house. She dared not ask what her evil stepmother was up to but she will plea to have hers and her sisters belongings and that of their late mother's.

As if Hajiya Nusaiba understood, she threw a big bacco at her and when she checked, she saw it were all her mother's clothes and a little of hers and her siblings.