|45|

Emir's Palace.
Kano, Nigeria.

Aryan was scared for a minute as he watched his mother's angry demeanor. He can bet he's never seen her like that before.

Beside him was Asma who also look tensed and surprised as him wondering what could make her Aunt like that. She was always calm and cool no matter the situation at hand but what happened now?.

Aida sat on the couch at the far end curiously watching her Aunt who was standing by the window seething. Whatever the matter maybe, she hopes it will end in her favor.

"Mom..." Layla started but when the Queen raised her hands at her, she knew better not to speak again. She exchanged glances with her sister Habi who shrugged looking as worried and scared as everybody in the room.

"Adda..i think it will be better if you tell us what is the matter...please?" Aida and Asma's mom asked.

Sultana turned furiously facing all of them before pointing her finger at Aryan.
"Why don't you ask your nephew that Hana'ah?"

Aryan raised his brows, for real?? What has he done?.

"What about him Adda?"

"Ask him the type of girl he's taking as a wife and also bringing into this family! Ask him!" She seethed glaring at her son.

"Mom? What are you saying?" Aryan asked confused.

"I received a call yesterday! How dare she even think of getting married to you after all the shenanigans she did in London huh?" Upon hearing that, Aryan and Asma snapped their gazes towards Sultana.

"Mom? I don't get you?"

"How would you get me when she's already have you wrapped up within her fingers Aryan?! Hm!" She said with fury her eyes blazing with fire.

"Now i understand you Sultana..and wallahi whoever told you bad about Ariana is just an enemy by Allah she's not what you think." Asma stated.

Sultana yawed her gaze to Asma before shaking her head.
"I'm not surprised to how you're taking her side, after all you did all what you did together! I heard apart from following men around and going to clubs you also do woman to woman you and her." Sultana finished looking at her niece in disgust. Asma as well as the other occupants of the room gasped.

"Innanilahi wa'ina ilaihi raji'un! I can't believe this Sultana! Who fed you with all these disgusting lies fisabililah?" Asma said trying her utmost best not to yell at her Aunt. This is ridiculous!

"Subhanallah Mom, who told you all these fisabililah?" Aryan asked bewildered. This is unbelievable!.

"Who told me is none of your businesses!"

"Sultana wallahi i can swear on my life that whosoever told you that was just spewing lies wallahi Ariana is not like that..Allah!" Asma stated.

Sultana massaged her temple settling herself on the bed. She badly doesn't want to believe all what was told to her because she has her utmost faith in her niece and believes her niece and the girl Aryan is marrying will never do that but with the evidence pointing at them she bet it. After all, humans change.

"What of the evidence in my phone Asma?" Sultana calmly stated staring at niece.

Aryan and Asma exchanged glances before returning their gazes back to the Queen.
"I need to see the proof please." Asma stated.

Sultana took hold of her iPhone and unlocked it before passing the phone to Asma. Upon seeing the content on the screen Asma burst out into a fits of laughter.