|39|

..

MAIDUGURI, NIGERIA.

"Where is your brother lodging at??" Ariana said handing Asma one of her Pajamas.

"We booked a suite remember. I was supposed to be there duh!" Asma rolled her eyes.

"There's no way i'm allowing you to lodge at a suite while you have a place here! No way." Ariana returned the gesture.

"Ask him to come along with your backpack tomorrow, you're not leaving here Asma." Ariana smiled and Asma playfully rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Asma smiled before sashaying to the bathroom.

Asma came out of the bathroom showered and dressed when Yakaka came into the room. "Aren't you guys having your dinner? Or should i ask the maids to bring it here?" She asked with a smile.

"No Yakaka, we will be there shortly." Ariana said and she smiled before exiting the room.

After they had their dinner, they returned to the room where they started catching up and gushing about how they missed each other before sleep overtook them.

***
"Ya Aryan is here." Asma dropped making Ariana's heart to skip. Ya Allah, what was she even thinking when she accepted the proposal.

"You know, i saw them with your grandfather conversing like they've known each other for long." Asma squealed while Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Now will you care to help me dress up?"

"Sure b!." Asma grinned and they headed to Ariana's closet. After so much searching, contemplating and whatnot, they settled for a peach flower patterned Ankara which was sewn into a straight gown.

The gown looked very beautiful on Ariana and Asma helped her with the headgear which was perfectly tied on her head. She draped a veil and sprayed her expensive perfumes on her. Her face held it natural look with no makeup, only powder, kohl and lip balm which she still look breathtaking.

"I'm hundred percent sure you're gonna hitch his throat when you set your foot in that parlor. Mashaa Allah, my sissy is very beautiful!" Asma grinned.

"I'm feeling very scared Asma." Ariana whispered.

"There's nothing to be scared of girl. I trust you." Asma smiled and gave her a hug. Ariana took her phone and left her room to Grandpa's parlor which was at the other side of the house beside Yakaka's side.

Her heartbeat skipped when she reached the front door. She whispered some dua and composed herself before entering with a salaam.

Aryan whose head was buried on his phone raised up with a smile before answering her salaam. Mashaa Allah, she is indeed very beautiful. He thought. Tabarakallah Mashaa Allah!

She slowly made her way and took the couch opposite him so he was facing her. He closed his eyes inhaling her sweet scent before opening them and setting his eyes on her whose head was ducked down and was playing with her fingers.

"Assalamu Alaiki." He said.

"Wa Alaikassalam." She whispered.

Everything is just so beautiful about her. Aryan thought.

"How are you doing??" He asked, his smile never leaving his face.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah. umm. How are you?" She shyly asked playing with her fingers. Aryan smiled at her coynes.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah." He said and after that silence enveloped in the parlor for some minutes before Aryan cleared his throat and started.

"Asma has told you everything right?" He asked patiently waiting for her answer. Ariana took some seconds before she answered.

"Um...yes." She said still not able to raise her head and gaze at him. She was shy as heck!

Aryan chuckled. "Alhamdulilah. But, won't you look at me? Your head has been down since you came in." He said with a smile and watches as she blush.

"It's okay, since you're shy, i understand." He chuckled.

"So, can we please start as friends? I mean to get to know each other first?"

"Um...yes.. sure." Ariana stuttered. The whole thing new to her.

"Thank you." He smiled while she just nodded. He absolutely loved everything about her!.

He congratulated her about her graduation and wished her success to which she thanked him with a smile on her face. They talked a few more with him mostly with the talking.

"Thank you so much for your time Miss Ariana, i think i will be on my way." He smiled standing up.

"Um... Won't you have anything?" She said glancing at the snacks and refreshments brought to him before setting her eyes on him for the first time. His gaze caught hers and their gazes lingered, him lost in her brown doe like eyes, her lost in his dark orbs. Their gazes lingered for some minutes before Ariana looked away. Ya Salaam! How can someone be this beautiful and innocent? Aryan thought.

"Next time In ShaAllah, i'm fasting." He smiled.

"Okay." Ariana nodded standing up. He made his way to the door with her trailing behind him. They walked in silence to his car and when he was about to slide in he looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much for your time Ariana, i really appreciate." He smiled which she just nodded.

"I will visit tomorrow before i leave In Sha Allah." He smiled which she nodded.

"Safe journey." She said.

"Thank you." He smiled and nodded before sliding into his car and zooming off. She was about to leave when her phone buzzed with an incoming message. She unlocked the phone and opened the message which read.

~Thank you so much for giving me a chance and sparing me your time.
~Aryan.

Ariana smiled when she read the message wondering where he got her number before sashaying to Yakaka's side.

"How did it go??" Asma squealed the moment Ariana entered the room.

"Allow me to sit first." Ariana smiled rolling her eyes at her friend.

"Ayee, see how you're blushingggg!" Asma squealed jumping like a kid.

"You can be so dramatic Asma." Ariana laughed.

"Whatever, tell me how it went?" Asma squealed sitting beside Ariana on the bed.

"It went fine Alhamdulilah." Ariana smiled her mind wandering to how how handsome he was! Yassalam!

"Ah Mashaa Allah!! I'm so happy Ariana! I told you you will love him!." Asma squealed.

"Shut up! When did i say i love him?" Ariana smiled smacking Asma on her back.

I'm the best I know 😌though the chappy is short 😑 manage it like that please. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though??😉we experienced some lovey dovey scene aye??😉. Is our Ariana falling already?? And Aryan with 'I'm not in love, i just want to be close to her' hmm😑😂.
As we say our goodbyes to Ramadan, May Allah (swt) accept our Ibadah and forgive our sins, uplift our Imaan. May he answers each and every one of our Duas we made in the holy month. AMEEN!.
Wish you all Eid Mubarak in advance! Expect an update on Eid In Sha Allah.

29.4.22🍀.