|41|

MAIDUGURI , NIGERIA.

It was Grandpa's 74th birthday, and all his children decided to celebrate and thank Allah for all his infinite blessings.

All his children and his grandkids including those who lives in another states were all present for the celebration. It's going to be a grand affair.

Alhaji Sadiq Daggash has two wives and eight children with five males and three females now two with the third one being late who happens to be Fatima, Ariana's mom. He has a total of twenty two grandkids which he all loves and treats equally with three great grandkids. They're very peaceful and one united family.

Everyone was dressed to perfection from the elders to the younger ones as they were all blessed with wealth. Alhamdulilah. Ariana and Fathiya along with some other two girls, Amina and Reema had been in the kitchen baking the small chops as they volunteered to do so. While the food and drinks were being ordered.

They baked the cake, made some cookies, plain and glazed doughnuts, samosas, cupcakes, meatpie and spring rolls. Ariana and Fathiya added Mocktail to the menu also. They all left the kitchen for the maids to clean up after they were done and left to take their baths.

Luckily there was no one in her room as they were all at Grandpa's side of the house. She hop into the bathroom and took her shower. She took her time relaxing her tired limps in the tub. She sighed and wrapped a towel when she was done and was about to exit when she heard someone coming into the room.

She wondered who it was and prayed it was no male because she was only in her towel. She was at it when she heard a female's voice which belongs to Salma, one of her cousins.

She sighed and was about to go out when something caught her ears making her to gasp which she quickly used her hands to cover her mouth.

"What do you want from me again??! i sent you my nudes as you asked for and now you're asking me of something else?!" She thundered.

"I will not have s** with you! you promised to marry me haba Umar, why are you like this? You can have me all you want after our marriage."

"I should've known better Umar! Go away i hate you! I'm cursing myself for sending my nudes to you. Oh! And don't even make the mistake of leaking my nudes, remember i have yours. And you have a wife and a child. Imagine the trauma she would face if they're to leak in the Internet. Tit for tat." She laughed humorously and Ariana felt silence which meant she's ended the call.

Ya Allah! What is the world turning into? is this the life Salma chose for herself? Her mates are busy getting married while she's busy souvenirring her nudes to men?. Allah ya shirya!; may Allah deliver her and guide her to the right path. Amin.

She sighed and exited the bathroom the same time Salma was about to leave the room. She looked at Ariana with a frightened expression hoping she didn't heard her phone call. Oh no!.

Ariana looked at her horrified expression and smiled. "Worry yourself not Salma. Your secret is safe with me. Just try and change your bad ways."

"Mtsss! Stay out of it! It's none of your business pathetic fool, it's my life and i choose how to deal with it!." Salma hissed and left the room cursing Ariana under her breath. She just hates her!.

Ariana on the other hand also wonders why Salma has an intense dislike towards her with no reason whatsoever. Ariana shrugged and made her way to her closet to get ready for the day. Salma is right, it's her life and she has no business with it! Duh.