|37|

Like wildfire, news of Aryan and Aida being in a relationship spread in the palace. Ranging from the queens, younger ones and even some amongst the maids with Aryan and Sultan still not aware of.

Sultana was overly elated when she heard the news. She had once hinted Aida at Aryan but he turned it down. Seems like he now saw what she has always saw in her niece. The thought of it only brought smile to her lips.

It's been a month since she had heard the news. But Aryan wasn't saying anything to her. So she decided not to bring up the talk until when he decided he was ready to share the news.

She hadn't told Sultan also, she wanted to hear from Aryan first before she speaks matters with him. Now she watched as Aryan eat his lunch in her chamber. It was weekend and a work free day for Aryan. So he decided to spend his time with Sultana.

She cleared her throat before starting. "Aryan, is there something you are not telling me?" She asked looking at him curiously.

"No Mom, why will you think so?"

"Ahm, it's nothing, i will leave you to have your lunch." She smiled and stood up.

"Okay Mom, where are the twins?". "It's so quiet here." He added.

"Oh, they're at Hana'ah's place. They went to spend their weekend with her."

"When did they left? I have no idea." He said.

"Last night. Asma came to pick them."

"When did she came back?"

"Oh, on Thursday. That reminds me, she mentioned something about wanting to talk to you and your number not going through. Talk to her when you're getting the twins."

"In Sha Allah Mom."

Meanwhile, the tension between the two siblings was so thick that someone could use a knife to cut with.

Aida fumed like a tigress and glared at her sister before she spoke. "What are you even saying Asma? Do you even know what you're saying??" Aida blazed.

"Yes! you heard me right! What you're doing is uncalled for! Have you forgotten he was our sister's husband??" Asma retorted in the same tone.

"Stop yelling at me! And i'm not doing anything wrong for all i know! When has it become a sin for one to marry her late sister's husband??"

"It's not a sin but it's just not fair! Ya Aryan doesn't even love you! Can't you see, why won't you give the men in your life a chance instead of throwing yourself to a man who doesn't even know you develop feelings for him!" Asma angrily said and the next thing that was heard was Aida's palms coming in contact with Asma's cheeks.

"Don't you ever in your life speak to me in that manner! ever again!" She gritted.

"And for Ya Aryan, he's mine and would forever be In Sha Allah! Go sulk on it!." She sneered and made her way to exit the door but Asma's words stopped her.

"With the way you're behaving, i would like to believe you've been in love with Ya Aryan ever since before his marriage with Ya Aira!" Asma glared and loudly hissed at her sister before exiting the room leaving her raging sister behind.

She bumped with Aryan on her way out of the house. She briskly smiled when she saw him and was about to leave when he held her hands.

"Asma? Is everything okay? You seem upset." He said releasing his hold from her.

"I'm actually not very fine Ya Aryan! And i've been wanting to have a talk with you." She sighed.

"Sure, please do wait for me. Let me greet Ammi, then we could have a talk, i also want to talk to you about something." He said and smiled at her before making his way inside.

Upon entering he bumped with Aira who was walking and furiously pressing her phone at the same time.

"Careful." He said steadying her by holding her arms.

"Ya Aryan.." She widely smiled before snuggling into him.

"How are you doing? I missed you." She pouted when Aryan removed her from his body.

"How are you doing Aida? Can you please inform
Ammi that i'm here?"

"Sure Ya Aryan!" She smiled widely at him and left to inform her mother.

Few minutes later, Hajiya Hana'ah emerged with the twins happily running to meet their father.

"Paapi!" They squealed and ran to his arms.

"How are you doing my babies? I hope you didn't troubled grandma?" He smiled pinching their cheeks.

"Yes Paapi, we didn't." They replied giving him their cheeky smiles .

"Good evening Ammi." Aryan smiled kneeling in respect.

"Afternoon Aryan. Please have a sit." She smiled sitting on the two seater couch.

"How's work and everything?" She asked.

"Alhamdulilah Ammi." He smiled not meeting her eyes because of how much he respect and adores the woman.

They chitchatted a little before Aryan and the twins bade her goodbye. They met Asma at the parking lot waiting for them. She hop in the car and they drove off.

"So.. you've been wanting to talk to me?" Aryan said briefly gazing at her before returning his gaze back to the road.

"Yes Ya Aryan! First of all, you didn't come to my graduation as you promised." She pouted.

Aryan sighed. "I'm really sorry Asma, i was so preoccupied with a lot of work. Congratulations baby girl. May you and the entire ummah benefit from your knowledge." Aryan prayed.

"Thank you Ya Aryan." Asma smiled.

"So, about the second talk, do you have a girlfriend or anyone you're seeing Ya Aryan??" Asma asked.

"No, why are you asking?" He asked non-chalantly.

"No i'm just asking." Asma smiled feeling giddy. She has now confirmed that Aida was having a one sided relationship with Ya Aryan. Perfect!

"So how about the talk you told me we're gonna have?" She asked.

"Oh about that, where is she now?"

"Ariana?" Asma smiled while Aryan nodded. "She lives in Maiduguri with her grandparents."

"Why her grandparents? are her parents late?"

"Her mother is late, but her father is alive."

"May her soul continue to rest in Jannah." Aryan prayed. He doesn't know why he feels the need to be close to her and protect her from all the evils in the world.

"Ameen!" Asma replied.

"I want to seek for her hand in marriage Asma." Aryan blurted out making Asma to still in shock.

Hehe🤣. Vote away and comments🤣🥂.
I will be at the comment section to chill🥂. And mind you , no comments, no update💁‍♀️.

24.4.22🍀.