Commander of Death

''Emerson?!'' Clarke's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. ''Long time no see, huh?'' He smirked. ''I- I watched you die!'' Clarke replied, struggling against his grip. That was until she looked down onto his neck that she wanted to empty her stomach out. She saw the giant cut across his neck still open. ''How is that-'' Clarke said, gulping. ''You see, Clarke.. Whilst you've been the good reaper you were, I have made a liquid that makes me a reaper, a reaper that can think... And I injected it into my veins, knowing I would die.'' He smirked, whispering the last part into Clarke's ears as she shut her eyes, turning her head away.

Emerson took Clarke's face and made her look him in the eyes, face her demons once again. ''You're gonna regret being alive, Wanheda.'' He laughed as if the devil himself was possessing him. Hades came to the rescue just in time, kicking Emerson's back, making him fly into the tree trunk as Clarke got up and started running.

It didn't last long as Clarke got pulled by her leg, making her trip and fall into the hard ground with a loud thump. Clarke whistled for Hades to run as she knew he would be better safe, he knew to try and find help.

Emerson punched Clarke's face, making her stumble as she held herself up against a tree, blood flowing from her nose as her eyes watered, her breathing unsteady. She didn't even get to turn to look at him as she was being thrown against the ground, coughing up blood now. She rolled over as Emerson was hovering above Clarke, ''What.. Are you tired, Wanheda? Are you weak?'' He snickered. ''Oooh Clarke, Clarke. You're so pathetic.'' Emerson continued. ''No wonder that Commander of yours doesn't love you.'' He said, trying to anger Clarke, in which he succeeded.

Clarke used some of her power to kick his chest as he stumbled back, giving Clarke some time to get up and run again, this time with more aching body. She felt the fast steps catching up to her more and more until she felt Emerson's breath on her neck as he caught up to her, kicking Clarke's knees as she fell down.

''You can't outrun me now, Clarke! I'm stronger!'' Emerson said, walking up to her. ''Look at who's kneeling now..'' He laughed, the venom in his eyes shining.

Clarke had fire in her eyes at that exact moment he said that. ''I don't kneel to no one.'' Clarke whispered, knowing Emerson heard very well.

She punched his knees as they bent back with every strength she had, knowing she was much stronger from the red drug. ''I have also, gotten stronger.'' Clarke chuckled, unsheathing one of her swords as she sliced a giant 'x' across Emerson's chest, making him hiss. ''You're already dead, so why not kill you the second time?'' Clarke remarked, dodging one of Emerson's attacks as she swiftly jabbed him in the head, the sword going through his skull, poking his eye out, hoping her theory would work.

Clarke stood silent as Emerson's body went limp, she gave it a few more seconds until she pulled her sword out, seeing he was definitely dead.

Emerson was weak in this, he always exposed his ways of thinking and what he had done. Since the drug was stronger and still made him think and him being already dead, the brain was the only source of him staying alive. Clarke scoffed at his dead body, covered in black and red blood as she spat her blood out onto his body, ''Rot in hell.'' She said, wiping her nose with her sleeve as she whistled lowly, hearing nothing in the distance. Knowing Hades was probably searching for help, she sighed and didn't try whistling the second time, knowing it would be useless.

So she did the only thing she hoped would be right, she followed his tracks, which at point disappeared so she had to hope and keep going. The wolves were howling at the moon as it was lingering over the dark forests Clarke was walking in, the fog still lingering low.

Clarke was exhausted now, she was bleeding, she was hungry, thirsty and exhausted. She had to keep going, if she fell from exhaustion in the middle of nowhere, she would be left for the dead...