Verdict

Thank you all so much for 10k reads! I appreciate it and I apologize for not posting more but time is short on my hands, hope you enjoy reading!:)

----------------------

Clarke had been working for twelve hours straight, attending people's injuries one by one. Least to say, she didn't know how they got so many. She was exhausted, but had to keep going or else she would risk killing many of her patients from infection or blood loss. She was just rounding the corner of one tent, on her way to another when she was pulled by her forearm, pressed into someone's body. Warm, familiar hands making their way around her neck and pulling her into a soft hug. She tried to pull away until the familiar scent hit her nose, so she melted into the hug and her hands sneaked around Lexa's waist. ''You need to rest, Clarke..'' Lexa sweetly whispered while pressing a soft kiss onto Clarke's hair. Clarke pulled away to look into Lexa's eyes, seeing the desperation in them, yet she said nothing. She just leaned in to hug her again, sighing in relief, and exhaustion.

''I'm serious, you're about to fall asleep right here.'' Lexa whispered with softness Clarke has never heard before. ''But there are still inju-'' Clarke tried to protest but was cut off with Lexa's demanding tone, ''I've already woken other healers, you need rest.'' Lexa said firmly, leaving no room for arguments. ''Bu-'' Clarke still tried to protest. ''Nyko will wake you if it's something that's above his knowledge, alright?'' Lexa asked, her tone much softer than before. Clarke yawned whilst trying to protest. Lexa chuckled at Clarke's pout, knowing that Lexa was right. ''Is that fair deal?'' Lexa asked, putting a strand of Clarke's blonde hair behind her ear. Looking, searching in her eyes she found agreement just as Clarke nodded, exhausted to even say a word. ''Alright, let's get you to bed, shall we?'' Lexa asked, receiving a nod from the blonde warrior. She put her arm around Clarke's waist to steady her as they walked to the Commander's tent.

As soon as Lexa let go of Clarke, she flopped herself on the bed, immediately falling asleep, making Lexa laugh a little as she readjusted Clarke to a more comfortable position, laying furs onto her cold and sleeping body as she stroked Clarke's cheek with her right thumb, pressing a warm kiss on her forehead, ''Goodnight, Clarke.'' Lexa whispered into her ear before slipping out of her Commander gear, putting more comfortable clothes before she had made her way around the bed, laying down as she felt every cut on her body hurt, making her groan lightly.

''You're hurt, did I miss any injuries that I didn't attend?'' Clarke was woken up in an instant, her worry overtaking as she took Lexa's face in her hand, steadying herself with the other. She was searching for any sign of discomfort in Lexa's eyes but found none. All that she had found was amusement. ''I'm alright, Clarke. I would've told you.'' Lexa chuckled, stroking Clarke's cheek comfortingly, ''You should stop worrying so much about others and worry about yourself for once.'' Lexa whispered quietly. ''You're stubborn, you wouldn't have told me.'' Clarke said with raised eyebrows. ''Well- did I tell you that you're beautiful?'' Lexa said, her breath hitching in her throat as she looked at Clarke's face in the dim light of candles. How her blue eyes glowed, how her blonde loose hair was laid over her shoulder, almost tickling Lexa's skin. The dim light reflecting off of her face, making her features stand out. ''I- thank you.'' Clarke stuttered, she didn't receive many compliments before Lexa yet now she was showered with them, making her feel loved for the first time in her life. Like... truly loved, not just forced or pretended love... She felt it, it was real. ''You're amazing.'' Clarke replied, leaning down to kiss Lexa in a slow, sleepy kiss.

Safe to say, Clarke was finally complete in this moment, like the hole in her heart was fulfilled, the one missing piece from the puzzle her heart has become. It was like the last flower missing from the bouquet that made it stand out was finally added. Two such opposite people yet so same- the twinflames.