War pt. II

A long awaited chapter is finally here! I have few more stored, but that's for another day;) Have fun reading!
-

Lexa unsheathed her dagger in a speed of light as it was already flying towards one of the men's heads, hitting him right into his skull, breaking through it as he dropped down. Lexa ducked as she heard another warrior behind her, swinging at her with his big double sided ax. Lexa was left with only one of her swords as one of them was stuck in a dead man's back, so she spun it in her hand, readying herself. The man swung again and missed just by millimeters, making Lexa's breath hitch in her throat as her eyes widened visibly. She has almost forgotten about the last one of them as she heard him running at her, so she ducked again just as the man with the ax swung, making his weapon stick into another man's side, cutting him in half as the blood pooled at Lexa's feet. The man with the ax was weakened as he almost fell over tripping over the dead bodies, so Lexa took the chance as she slashed his palms, making him unable to hold a weapon of any sort.

''I- I'm sorry, Heda! Please don't kill me! I was forced!'' The man fell to his knees as he begged Lexa. ''Liar.'' Was all that Lexa had said before slashing his head off of his body, his body landing with a loud thump onto another dead body. ''At least you were a great actor.'' Lexa shrugged as she ran over to get her second sword and her dagger, in which she succeeded, until...

''Lexa! Watch out!'' Lincoln called out as Lexa was unable to react fast enough. She had met with death countless times, but this time it was different. She was always ready to die at any time, but not this time.

Next thing she felt was a lifeless body falling to her feet with an arrow in their head. Lexa spun around to see the direction the arrow came from and she was relieved. Thyra was horseback using her bow now. She winked at Lexa, ''You can thank me later.'' She smirked as she shot another arrow. Lexa smirked back just as she killed another man, staining her armor with his blood.

Lexa was so caught up in fighting one warrior, that she didn't notice the other one, three times her size running at her. Strange thing was, he was without a weapon, only a weird metal glove on his hand. Lexa just killed a warrior woman when a painful force of strength into her cheek threw her onto the ground, slamming her body hard onto a pile of dead bodies.

She groaned as she spat out blood, rolling over to roll away just in time so that the man lost his balance when he missed. Lexa kicked him right into the gut, making him cough as she readjusted her jaw, popping it back into its place as she once again spat out black blood. The man had grown more angry as he stood up, grunting. Lexa swung her sword at him multiple times as she managed to graze his side, she saw the blood stain his shirt under his armor. Lexa moved elegantly around him like a snake as he missed recklessly every time, and when she had the chance, she hit him with the hilt of her sword right into his jaw, knocking him unconscious in an instant. She slashed his throat just in case as she pulled the metal glove off. ''Hey Linc, I think you might like this.'' She said as she threw it to him as he finished killing some warriors off, catching the glove just in time. He put it on and instantly knocked at least eight warriors either dead or unconscious. ''Thanks!'' He called back to Lexa, to which she chuckled.

''We have visitors.'' Raven said as she turned around to the one way that led to them right from the battlefield. She sat down in the pathway, twenty meters away from a line that was drawn into the small path. ''What the hell are you doing?'' Bellamy asked, rather aggressively. ''I'm meditating.'' Raven said back. ''Are you dumb?'' Bellamy asked, utterly confused as he returned back to shooting down some warriors, ordering some of the Arkadians around as where to shoot. ''Ever heard of sarcasm?'' Raven rolled her eyes.

A group of Azgedians had emerged suddenly from the small forest that was there. ''Want some tea?'' She asked as the Azgedians stood before the line, confused. ''Ah yes. Before you step into our household, you should take off your shoes.'' Raven exclaimed like she was insane, utterly calm as she continued to sit there. ''I meant to put your weapons away and you won't die. Jesus, what is wrong with you people these days.'' She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. The Azgedians cried out as they rushed at her. When they crossed the line though, Raven only chuckled.