Chapter 47

Chapter 47
Justin's POV:

I wake up staring at the most beautiful creature on the planet. My arms are wrapped around her as my body is as close as humanly possible. I turn my head to look at the clock that is on the nightstand. It's six am and the room is as black as night still. I can vaguely see the features of the room. I shiver as I realize Dana has stolen most of the covers from yesterday.

Wait, six am?! As in the next day?! I don't get my phone to check if I'm correct because I'm not that worried about it. I finally have Dana back and nothing could ruin that. Absolutely nothing could ruin that, at all. I try to back to sleep but I end up staring at the ceiling for an hour until Dana wakes up.

She turns away from me to look at the clock next to her side of the bed. I'm forced to let go of her as she wiggles too far from me. She stares at it longer than me.

"It's seven am?" She questions. I hum in a yes manner as a response. She turns back to look at me, clearly confused. "What day is it?"

"Does it matter?" I answer her question with a question. She always found it cute when I did that. She smiles at this response.

"No, I guess not." She laughs and wraps her arms around my body. I love it when she does this. She buries her face in my chest. I rest my head on hers. I've never been this comfortable since she left for California.

*Hours Later*

We woke up some time later. The sun was shining through the window so I knew it had to be late morning or early afternoon. There was no rush to do things so we didn't change clothes from the previous day.

"Rest day?" Dana asked smiling hopefully and quickly giggling. I couldn't say no to her her. We haven't seen each other for so long.

"Of course." I happily obliged and grabbed my computer. I let her pick out what Netflix series we were be watching, as I did every time when we were in law school. She loved comedy and cooking shows. I found them dreadfully boring but I would do anything for her. This is amazing and I never want this to end.

A/N: Another filler but how cute is it?! 🥰 Happy Monday. Hope you're having a great day/afternoon/night. Thank you for reading.