Date Night (smut)

*Mike's pov*
It was finally Saturday and Noah invited me on a date at 4 pm. I'm so excited! It had been a while since we went out together on a date since I have my practices and Noah has university, but now uncle Henry let me have free weekends, so we have more occasions to spend together. I was sitting with my grandpa in the living room and I was eating a light breakfast. Grandpa had earlier since he always wakes up earlier than me on weekends.
-Mike today I'll go visit my friend and probably come back late, so don't do anything stupid.
-Don't worry grandpa, I'll be okay.
-I hope so.
I stood up and walked to kitchen to clean dishes.

The day went by so loooong and it was finally 3 pm. I dressed into outgoing clothes and grabbed a book and layed on my bed starting to read it while waiting for Noah to come.

After around an hour I heard door bell and quickly run downstairs. I opened the door and saw Noah instead of greeting him I hung on his neck and kissed him and he kissed me back. I stand out of the door frame and locked the door and walked to Noah's car.

When we got there I saw it's a bowling club. We got out of car and made our way to the reservation and made our stuff there, then we changed our shoes and went to bowling alley.
-Be first my prince.
I said and Noah blushed and we started.

We've been playing for another hour. Then we went to cinema for the newest film called "Hellraiser" which was in cinema for some weeks now, but we didn't found time to go see it and now we have an occasion. After one and a half hour the film had ended and we decided to eat in the near pizzeria. We were waiting for our order and we were talking about Noah's university and my practices. Noah took my hand and started to strike it while listening to me, then kissed my hand. I chuckled.
-Seems like you missed me.
-A lot.
He kissed my hand again and just then waiter came with our order.
The waiter left and we begin to eat.
-How about we'll come to my place after?
-Sure, I'd love to spend more time with you.
I smiled.

*Brittany's pov*
I was plaiting my nails when I heard a stopping car across the street. I stood up and walked to the window I saw a a car at Mr. Afton's porch. I never seen that car there before. And I saw him - Michael getting out of that car and standing there. He looks so hot, I wish he wouldn't ignore me and I never made fun of him. I wish we could be together, that's what I want. But then I saw other guy get out of the drivers side. I feel like I saw him before, but I'm not sure.
I couldn't believe my eyes Michael put his hands around that guys necka nd they started to make out! No, this can't be true! I think I'm dream. I felt myself crying looking at them entering house not letting off of each other. I need to talk with Michael about it! I can't let a guy be with him!

*Noah's pov*
I got out of my car and came closer to Mike placing my hands on his hips and him placing his hands around my neck.
-I've missed your lips, you know?
I said and Mike chuckled then smashed his lips on mine kissing me passionately. I kissed Michael back and we walked into the house not pulling away. After we entered we pulled away for air and Mike took my hand and took me to his room. He pushed me on his bed and sat down on my legs and kissed me once again.
Mike pulled away and took off his shirt. Mike pressed his lips against mine again. I layed Mike down and rubbed his hip while kissing him gently. We pulled away and Mike placed his hand on my cheek and stroke it.
-I missed you, you know?
He said and I smiled.
-I missed you too and I can't wait to run away with you.
I said and kissed Michael gently.
-I love you.
-I love you too, Noah.
We kissed again and that kiss slowly turned into a passionate one. Michael slide his hand under my shirt in want to take it off. I pulled away and stood up taking off my shirt and pants then got back on bed and continued to make out with Mike. He put his hands in my boxers and slowly pulled them off. Then he pinched me to the bed and took off my boxers and started to palm me.
-Mhm~
-You like that?
-Yeah, I really missed your touch.
Mike kissed me gently as he grabbed my dick and moved his hand up and down causing me to moan in a kiss. Then Mike started to get lower on my body. First my neck, then my chest, my stomach and my thighs. Then he went up, looked me in the eyes as I waited for his next move. He licked a line on my dick and started to do it more, then gave me a blowjob. I put my hand on Mike's head and held his hair as he kept choking on my manhood. After some minutes of giving me a blowjob I came in Mike's mouth which caused me to moan his name. After a while Michael looked at me smiling and stood up taking off his pants and boxers. Then he sat down on my legs and kissed me while pushing me into himself causing him to moan and me groan a little. Mike pulled away from the kiss and adjusted to my length and after a couple of seconds he started to bounce on me.
-M-Mike~
-W-What? Aren't you u-used to h-have sex like bef-fore?
-Yeah~
I sat down on the bed and started to kiss Michael's neck as he kept bouncing on me.
-N-Noah~
I chuckled and continued to focus on making Mike feel pleasured. He grabbed my hair and started to stroke it and pull on them not too hard to not hurt me, but seemed like with every second Michael stopped thinking about it and pulled on my hair harder. Michael started to go faster causing me to stop kissing his neck and moan more than before.

After a couple of seconds we both came seconds after other. I layed down and Michael pulled me out and layed down too. We looked in each other's eyes.
-Round 2?
I asked and Michael smiled brightly.
-Of course, but now you do the work.
I smiled and immediately kissed Michael roughly.
-As my prince want.
-Prince?
-Yes.
-Ohh, something new I like it.
I kissed Michael one more time and tossed him over on his knees.
-Ah!- Noah! Be careful~
Mike said jokingly as I got closer to him and pushed myself into him making Mike let out small, but loud moan that made me grin.
-S-Stop smiling like some creep!

*Mike's pov*
That idiot was creepy sometimes. Why was he even smiling like that!? I felt Noah clasp his hands around my stomach and he started to kiss my back. Why did it made me have butterflies in stomach? After a while Noah let go of me and placed his hands on my hips and started to move slowly at first, but then he started to thrust himself into me. I wasn't moaning, but I was screaming at both pleasure and pain, which also was more pleasure to me. Noah let go of my hips and grabbed my hair and pulled them. Oh god we need to do it more in doggy style, Noah is amazing. Noah kept going, pleasing me more than anytime before. Noah let go of my hair and put his hand in mine and the other one put around my neck. Noah kept getting faster and I felt myself getting closer. I took a pillow and bit into it not wanting to make too much noise.
-Oh, Mikey~ You know I love hearing your voice~
Noah said and started to kiss my shoulder to get more noises out of me. 
-Mikey, don't be quiet~
I shook my head and Noah pulled me by my neck.
-Ah!
-You're sometimes really stubborn, sweetie.
Noah put his hands on my hips and moved me up and down while kissing my shoulder, making me let out lots of moans. Noah made me breathless by palming my cock and making me go faster.
-N-Noah I'm close.
I could feel that idiot smiling while he started to move his hand up and down on my dick causing me to cum on his hand. I blushed as Noah licked his hand.
-You taste sweet~
-O-Oh my god, you're fucked up.
Noah chucked and pushed me on to bed and started to continue moving. After a few minutes Noah came again and layed down next to me and kissed me gently, then he got up and lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my hand around neck and he walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

-Noah stay for night.
-Are you sure?
-Mhm.
I took Noah's hand and pulled him on to bed and hugged him tightly. He kissed my head and played with my hair.
-Goodnight, Mikey.
-Night.