A Revealed Relationship

*Noah's pov*

Me and Mike were sleeping naked after yesterday's fun, when knocking on door had woke me up I looked at time and it was 9:03 am. I stood up took my grey sweatpants, put them on and went to open the door sleepy. When I got to the door, I rested my hand above the door frame to not fall and I opened the door and saw Rylie. I think she was blushing, but my vision still wasn't good after waking up.
-What do you want?
-Oh, woah I didn't expected you to greet me like this, but I like this.
She said playing with her hair.
-Whatever. Just answer me.
-Well, I would like to spend some time with you.
She started to touch my hand, I felt uncomfortable.
-No.
-Oh, come on Noah! Why is everything to you more important then me?
-Because it is.
-Let's just go out.
-You're so annoying.
-C'mon Noah, don't be so boring!
-No. I have work to do.
-Oh, c'mon it's summer!
-Gah! Fine! But only if Michael can come.
-Okay. I don't mind. See you today at 4.
-Whatever, get out.

She got out and I locked the door and went to the bathroom. I've done my morning routine and went to watch some morning news.

I've been watching for some time now and nothing really interesting. I've felt hands clasped around my neck and I smiled.
-Morning, sweetie.
I said and Mike kissed my cheek
-Morning.
-What do you want for breakfast?
-I don't know. Maybe pancakes.
-I think I have pancake mix. Let me check.
-Can I make them?
-If you really what.
I stood up and started to look for pancake mix, which I found in the drawer. Mike snached it out of my hands and told me to sit down cuz he'll do it, so I sat down on the couch and watched news.

After 20 minutes Mike had told me to come cuz he was done. I walked to him and looked at the pancakes. They looked so good. I sat down and we started to eat.
-You know, today Rylie was here.
-Oh, what she wanted?
-Wanted to hung out with her, I didn't wanted, but she pissed me off and I yelled at her with agreement and today we have to meet with her at 4.
-But I'm not in the mood to hung out, mostly with her.
-It's all her fault.
-Yeah.
We continued to eat and talk, then we washed the dishes and watched some tv.

It was 3:51 pm and we were on our way to the park to meet with Rylie. When we got there we saw her with two other girls. When Rylie saw us she greeted us and introduced us to two other girls which were named Tania and Whitney. Tania had been talking with Mike and Rylie with me
And Tania. After some time Tania proposed to go to club and everyone had agreed except for me after all Mike had drinking problems and I don't think he should be going to club and drinking.

When we got to the club I saw Lucas at the bar and decided to go to him since Tania took Michael to dance.
-Oh, look who's here. Mr. Future doctor.
He said and I looked at him with that bitch face.
-Nice to see you again, Noah.
He smiled at me and I smiled too.
-Hey Mr. Who's scared of everything.
-Don't be such a smartass.
I chuckled and called the bartender
-What can I get you?
-I'll get a Blue Hawaiian.
I said and the bartender had started to make my drink.
-Blue Hawaiian for start?
-Yeah and you won't stop me.
-Who's that girl Mike is dancening with?
-It's Tania, Rylie's friend.
-Oh, wait you're here with Rylie?
-Unfortunately.
-Oh wow, now I'm shocked actually.
Bartender gave me my drink and I started to drink.
-He shouldn't be dancing with her.
-Why not?
-Because he shouldn't.
-Ohhh, is someone jealous?
-Shut the fuck up, Lucas.
He laughed at my comment. But yeah, I was jealous and I couldn't help it.

-Oh, come on, Noah!
-No, you had enough drinks today.
-It's going to be last, I promise.
-No.
Mike hugged me.
-Why are you so stubborn.
-You have to deal with it, it's for your own good.
-Then I want a kiss.
-Not here, Mike. Let's go home you're drunk.
-Only if I get a kiss.
-I've told you not here.
-Okay.
I took Michael's hand, said goodbye to Lucas and went to tell girls we are going home. When we were in front of the club on our way, Mike suddenly stopped walking.
-What's wrong?
-I want my kiss.
-Fine, just one.
I stood in front of Mike and kissed him gently. When I pulled away he smiled.
-Hey Noah you left your wallet.
Rylie said and came closer to us. I took the wallet and started to check if everything is there. Luckly there was.
-Thanks.
-Also your laces are undone.
I looked at myself shoes and they were I kneeled down to do them.

*Mike's pov*

While Noah was doing his laces Rylie looked at me and moved her index finger along her neck. Noah stood up and took my hand and we started to walk home again.

*Rylie's pov*

I can't believe it! I just saw Noah kiss Michael! What the fuck is hat supposed to mean?! I need to do something to get rid of him!