Birthday boy (smut)

-alcohol
-drunk boys
-may find it cringe, but I don't ;)
Anything human isn't an alien to me ;)
It was around 12 am. Me and Noah were on our way to beach, we agreed to go there first before going to party. When we finally arrived there weren't many people, after all it was still work hours for some people and mostly young ones around our ages. We decided to have a place not too close, but not too far from the water. We put our things down and like usually I do I went to check if the water is cold or warm, surprisingly it was warm, because its not so hot today. It's only about 84,2°F/29°C. I've turned around to look at Noah and he already didn't had his shirt on. I blushed a little and went back to him, then took off my shirt and shorts. Noah had been looking at me weirdly with a smirk, what a perv, but when I was done he picked me up, put over his shoulder and run to the water and he throw me into the water. When I stood up I punched him in the shoulder "Dickhead" I called him and he only chuckled. After some time I was sitting on the sand, drawing doodles and Noah was laying next to me "What are you doing?" Noah asked me and I looked at him, "Just some doodles". Noah snatched my notebook from my hands and started to look and read doodles and notes or maybe poets in it. It took him a while to read all of it and he looked at me. "What?" I asked him and he blushed "You've liked me for a while don't you?", "Maybe", he smiled and kept looking. "Can I kiss you?" He asked and I looked at him "We're in public Noah", " Aw :(" I chuckled and took my notebook out of his hands "Let's go to my grandpa", "Okay". We started to dress up and pack our things then we went to Noah's car.
After about 30 minutes we got to the house. We knocked on the door and my grandpa opened the door for us "Boys! It's so good to see you, come in" my grandpa greet us, we him too and he let us in. Grandpa already took us to the kitchen where was also uncle Henry. They told us they were talking about the pizzeria I've got after father. I can see that they don't really want me to work there and I can see why. Me and Noah sat down and I told them it's not a day to talk about it, but I also didn't wanted to celebrate my birthday so much. I would rather to be somewhere drinking, but seems like I have no choice. It's not like I hate grandpa, uncle or Noah I just don't want to celebrate my birthday. After about an hour or maybe more of talking, we went to the club which was about 15 minutes away from Noah's apartment. When we got inside me and Noah firstly went for a drink and I ended up drinking about 4 drinks and Noah 1 yet. Meanwhile some girl had came up to us, just after a while I realised it was that Rylie from earlier, but now two other girls with her maybe her friends. I heard Noah make an annoyed sound "Hi guys!" She said "Hi" I said "These are my friends Whitney and Tania, girls this is Michael and Noah" she said to them and they greeted us and we started to talk, well mostly me with them Noah totally didn't wanted to talk with them. I could see he was hiding something and it kinda made me worried even if I was a bit drunk. Noah never acted like this. He was sitting at the bar drinking his mojito. I excused girls, went to Noah and sat down next to him "Noaaah, what's wrong?" I layed my head on the bar and looked at him and he looked at me back. He was silent for a while "I just don't want to be here with them", "Do you want to go back?", "Are you sure? It's your birthday I want you to have your fun", "I won't if you won't too" we looked at each other and he smiled a little. I called bartender to make me the same drink like the other ones which was whiskey and ice and after a while I got it, cheered with Noah and drank it. I took Noah's hands and took him on the dance floor. At first he didn't wanted to dance, but I made him and while after we started to dance to the rhythm. After about 10 minutes Noah noticed that I started to zone out and decided it's time to go back. He put me over his shoulder and started going to his car "Don't throw up Mike", "Don't worry" he put me on the passenger seat and he sat on the drivers starting to drive back home.

When we finally got back Noah told me to go take a shower, but I didn't wanted, he was telling me to go and I kept refusing "What?! Do you want me to go with you or something?!" I looked at him for a while.