Noah's Secret (smut)

*Mike's pov*

I was going back to the apartment after meeting with my uncle. I wanted to just go back, eat something and relax while waiting for Noah to come back from his summer job.
When I was in front of the apartment building I saw Rylie standing at the door.
-What are you doing here? Noah isn't home.
-I came here to make something clear to you. I get with your hottie looks you can pull up everyone you want, so leva enoah fucking alone.
-And if I won't? What are you going to do, huh? Tell your daddy?
I laughed saying and she chuckled annoyed.
-Noah is my childhood best friend and I loved him since the first time I saw him and you not take his away just because you're depressed. I love him and I will marry him right after he graduate, so you can just fuck off. I don't know what type of relationship you have, but I bet you're just a sidechick for him. So back off if you don't want to keep your pretty face.
I look at her disappointed.
-Seems like he doesn't love you if he cheats on you with a guy.
-He does love me he is just using you  so better to go back to your family. Oh wait I forgot that your family is dead.
I've been looking at her wanting to punch her so bad.
-Get lost, bitch.
-You better get that as a warning and find yourself someone else.
I pushed her aside and walked into the building and started to walk to Noah's apartment. I can't believe he didn't told me that Rylie is his fiancee or maybe she is lying, but why would she lie? But I can't let Rylie to have Noah, he have to be mine and only mine, I just need to make him addicted to me.

It was 5:21 pm and I was reading a book while listening to music suddenly I heard door open and close. After a while Noah came to me gave me a kiss on the cheek, greeted me and started to walk to bed room.
-Noah wait.
He stopped and looked at me.
-Yeah?
I stood up and started to walk to him. Noah seemed to notice I was pissed off and slowly started to step back.
-What's wrong, Michael?
I've been looking at him and been walking to him while he was stepping back and entered his bedroom.

*Noah's pov*
When we entered my bedroom, Michael pushed me on to bed on which I sat on the edge. What happened to him today? He never acted like this before.
-You seriously thought I would never find out?
I looked at him. I was confused on his words.
-You seriously thought I would never find out you're engaged with Rylie? That you're getting marriaged after you graduate?
It took me by surprise and my heart felt like it jumped to my throat.
-it's not like I care and etc, but this bitch wants to take you away from me.
How did he found out? Did she told him? If she did I'm going to kill her! Why would she do that?!
I've got snapped out of my thought by Mike sitting on my lap. He took my hands and put them on his hips, then he made my look into his intense blue  eyes by rising my chin with his fingers.
-Hey, my eyes are up here.
-W-Whats are you doing?
-I'm going to make you addicted to me, so you can even forget about that Rylie and everything around you and I'll be the only one in your life.
He got me so shocked with this.
-You're crazy.
I said, took michaels hand and kissed it.
-I'm already addicted to you.
I kissed Michael's hand and arm in multiple places, then I kissed his uncover neck which caused him to chuckle and lastly his lips.
We've been making out for some time, we pulled away and a sting of savila was seen between us.
-I don't think you need these clothes.
-maybe I do, maybe I don't, maybe you don't deserve to see me like this.
-Of course I do, you need to end what you started.
Michael kissed my lips gently multiple times while he started to stroke my manhood. Then he started to kiss and lick my neck, stroking more and causing me to moan.
-Mikey~ stop teasing me.
Right after I said that Michael undone my belt and pants and already started to deep throat my dick. I wanted to put my hand on Mike's head to hold his hair, but he didn't let me, but kept going deeper on my dick causing himself to gag so bad and me to moan. After a while he stopped and took a breath, then he stood up and started to take off his clothes until he asn't fully naked. The look of his body had made me more harder and imagine of anything dirty he would do to me right now. Mike sat down on my lap again and took off my shirt quickly and started to kiss me intensively and aggressive while giving himself a fast, but pleasuring hand job causing himself to moan into my mouth, which I found so hot. Michael put his tongue in my mouth and started to fight for dominance. After soem minutes we pulled away and Mike layed down and told me to come to him I took off my pants and came close to Mike. He put his hand on my throat and kissed me again. Mike wrapped his legs on my hips and his arms around my head and neck making me go to his neck which I started to kiss.
-Noah~ Why don't you bite me?
I stopped doing what I was and looked at Mike.
-I wouldn't ever hurt you, sweetie.
I said and kissed Mike passionately and entagled my hand with his and put other one on his thigh. I started to do my job on his neck and collarbone.
-Noah, stop teasing.
Mike by saying that made me clear he was ready like always. While doing my job on it and slowly entering Mike causing him to gasp. I started to move not letting go of his neck and caused him to moan loudly. I Started to kiss Michael's lips passionately and began to move a bit faster. After a while I pulled away and began to work on Mike's neck and collarbone. As his moans filled the room I stopped working on his neck and pulled myself away to look at him. I've been looking at Mike while putting myself in and out of him I touched his bottom lip with my thumb and stroke it and after kissing it and turning to a make out session. He doesn't even know how much I can't get enough of him and wanted this to be forever, to not end at all. After some more minutes I could feel being close and seeing Michael's actions he was probably too. I've began to kiss Michael till the time I've been almost there, I pulled myself out and heard Michael whine at the lost and release as Michael did too. I lied down next to Mike and after some seconds Mike sat on my lap.
-Round 2, babe?
-You still have energy?
-Maybe I have mental issues, but you make me feel like I don't.
He said and kissed me slowly and gently while slowly putting myself into him again.