Little House Date

*Noah's pov*
It was next morning and I was on my way to my family house. Since Mike had moved to his grandpa I thought I could ask Stacy if she wanted to move in since she'll be going to the same university with me. When I finally got there I saw his car, it meant he is here. I stopped the car and stayed in car for a while I thought he has work today, but since I'm already here seems like I'll have to deal with him. I got out of the car and walked to the front door hesitated to knock for a while. When I wanted to knock I heard the door open and I see stacy in the door frame. We look at each other for a while and she hugged me and I hugged her back.
-Come in.
She said and we both walked inside. I saw mother on the couch watching TV, but she looked at me and smiled, then she stood up and hugged me too.
-Welcome son!
-Hi, where's father?
-He's sleeping.
I stayed silent and I sat down with mom on the couch and Stacy like that every weird child on the floor next to me.
-Stacy, I wanted to talk to you.
-What's up?
-I've been thinking if Mike moved to his grandfather maybe when you'll be going to university next year you'll move in to my apartment.
-Ohh, brother let's me?
-Yeah and answer before I'll rethink it.
-Yeah I would like to.
-Cool, at leaders I don't have to look for a roommate.
I patted Stacy's head.
-I'm happy you'll be living together.
-Don't get so hyped, mom.
-I'm just saying that I'm happy. As siblings you should spend free time with each other.
-Or not.
-Noah!
I chuckled and stood up and walked to kitchen to get something to drink and I decided to just get water.
-How's Mike doing?
Stacy asked and I looked at her from the kitchen.
-He's doing okay, today I'm going to help him unpack since I don't have anything to do.
I said and sat down on the couch again.
-Can I come too?
-Maybe someday kid. I know you are friends with him, but someday else.
-Right I get it you want to spend time with your friend.
Stacy said with a smirk and I blushed a little.

The time went by and I was leaving now, happy I didn't met Edward today. Fortunately his lazy ass needed to get his beauty sleep and for these 2 hours I stayed in the house he didn't showed up. I decided to drive straight to Mike hopefully he wasn't asleep.

After about 30 minutes I got to Mr. Olivier's house. I stood in front of the front door and knocked. I waited a while and Mr. Olivier opened the door letting me inside.
-Oh, hello Noah you're probably to Mike, but unfortunately he is sleeping. Did he always used to sleep this late?
-Hello, sometimes he could even sleep to 4pm.
-This sleepyhead I'll go wake his up.
-Oh, I'll go do it I see I interrupted you in something.
-Oh then you can go, if something will happen I'll be in the backyard.
-Alright sir.
We went out ways. I got to Mike's room door and knocked on them, but no respone. I walked in and saw Michael sleeping on his stomach. He looks so cute, but it's time to ruin his beauty sleep. I walked in and slowly shut the door. I took off my shoes and slowly sat on Mike's legs and started to plant kisses on his back neck and shoulder's. It seemed like wasn't waking up.
-Mikey, it's time to wake up~.
I whispered quietly. He started to toss around causing me to get on the other side and pulled duvet on his head. I chuckled at his actions.
-Michael.
I started poking him with my leg and Mike screamed.
-It hurt Noah!
Michael said annoyed and throw a pillow at me and I just laughed.
-Idiot.
-You still love me tho.
-Unfortunately.
-Wha- Unfortunately?
-Yes.
-Damn, that hurt.
I said and jokingly placed my hand on my chest like my heart hurt. Michael sat down and looked at me.
-Something wr-
He pulled me by shirt and kissed me. After a while he pulled away and got out of bed and I just sat there smiling.
-Why are you smiling like that?
-Because I'm happy.
-It's obvious.
He came closer to me and ruffled my hair then he started to change his clothes.

After a while he came back to me and sat on the bed and took my hand and I watched his movements. He kissed my hand and I blushed a little.
-Let's start unpacking your stuff.
-Yessir.
We started to unpack everything and I never realized how much stuff Michael had.

After 1 hour we decided to get a break and Mike ate cereal for breakfast. I know it's going to take sometime for everything to placed.

After our break we continued to place Mike's stuff again. And oh boy it took us whole day.