Card turth or dare

*Noah's pov*

It's about 2 weeks till summer is over. Today I received my mail with stuff from university. I sat on the couch and Mike layed his head on my lap and watched TV. I pet his hair and read the mail. Nothing interesting, just what I need for it and timetable.
-Hey, Mike could you come pick me from university sometimes?
-Yeah, so all of these people could see who you belong to.
He chucklee and I blushed at Mike's answer.
-Right.
I put the mail on the table and watched the tv while petting and brushing Michael's hair.
Mike yawned and looked at me, but I didn't realised.
-Noah~
He said and poke my chin.
-Hm?
-Can we play something?
-What do you want to play?
-Yesterday when I was shopping I found a card game that I bet we both will like.
-Huh? What game?
-It's like a truth or dare, but strip.
I looked at Mike blushing a bit and he smirked.
-You don't have a choice after all.
-Fine, whatever.
Michael stood up and went to bedroom and after a while came back with a small box. He went to kitchen.
-Come, babe.
I stood up and walked to Mike. We both sat across each other at the table. Mike told me how to play and it couldn't be any easier. You just draw a card with truth and if you don't want to answer it you have to draw a card from dares and if you don't do any of these you have to take something of your clothing or accessories. I wonder if it'll last long. Michael started first drawing a truth card.
-Do you like loving, while being drunk?
I looked at Mike.
-Bet.
-You know I do.
I sighed knowing with Mike that game could take hours and I'll be the first one sitting there naked.
I draw a card from truths.
-What's a popular thing in love life that you'll never try? Umm I think it's going to be a threesome.
-WHAT?! Are you serious?
-Of course, I told you that I don't want any other guy to fuck you.
-Woah I'm a property.
Michael drew another card.
-What's the most craziest pick up line you've ever flirted with? Hi my name is Michael and you better remember that name because you'll be screaming it out tonight. If you'll have nightmare because of this crappy flirt, just give me a while and I'll make sure you'll forget the bad opinion of me.
I stayed silent and shocked.
-I- wow- that was something traumatizing.
-I was drunk a bit, ok?
Then it was my turn now.
-Which person you wouldn't kiss even for 1 mln dollars? Definitely Rylie. That was an easy one.
-That's unfair.
Michael drew again.
He covered his mouth with his hand which meant it was something hard.
-Come on, reading it.
-Have you ever made love in your parents bed?
Michael hesitated for a while and reached to take off his hair tie.
-HUH?!
-Nah, I'm just kidding.
He put his hands down again.
-No, I never did.
I looked at Mike with pissed face. I reached for a card.
-Which color of underwear you like the most in other gender. Uh, no, thanks I'm gay.
-That means you have to draw a dare.
-Bruh, fine.
I drew a card from dares.
-What the fuck. You can't move for 1 minute and the other player can do whatever they want to you.
I could see devilish smile on mikes face. He looked at clock. I sat still and he rushed to bathroom quickly and came back.
-What are you doing?
-Just wait and see.
He sat on my lap and started to do something and I sat still. After that minute I put my hands on Mike's thighs alarming him the minute passed. Him and I stood up and I went to bathroom, looking at the mirror and saw Michael made my makeup. I returned to him and sat back down.
I sighed and Michael reached for a card.
-Ohh, would you rather to kiss with someone in cinema or in the back of the car. Totally car.
I blushed a little and reached for card.
-Have you ever walked with our underwear? Yeha, even naked once.
-Why I didn't seen that?
-It was before we were living together.
Michael now reached for a card.
-Have you ever made love in pool? No, but I would like. It's summer now Noah.
Michael smirked at me and I took a card.
-Would you rather to make love ona beach or jacuzzi?
I sighed and reached for a card with dares.
I sighed again annoyed.
-Drink a drink from someone's chest. I can't I'm going to work tomorrow, wtf is this.
-Man, I would do that.
I took off my ring and I heard Mike whine. Mike reached for a card.
-How many times a day you think about kissing someone? I don't know I don't cunt.
-Then take the card, sweetie.
-What? But I answered truthly.
-But you were supposed to say how many times a day.
Mike whined and drew a card.
Mike smirked and looked at me.

-Kiss other player on the neck.
I blushed again and Mike stood up and came to me. Mike placed a kiss on my neck which lasted a few seconds and sat back down. I drew a card.
-What's the crazy thing you did in bed? I don't even know.
I reached for dare card.
-Yell something funny out of a window. Yeah, bet that I'll do it.
I took off my shirt and throw it on the floor, not noticing that Michael had been checking me out. After seconds he drew a card.
-Would you rather to choose wild and hot relationship or calm and stable? Definitely wild and hot.
-This is so unfair that it's so easy for you.
I said and drew a card.
-Do you like when your partner kisses you first? I actually do, it's cute.
-Now I know what I can do to make you embarrassed.
Michael drew a card.
-What immediately makes women hot? Uh, I don't know.
-Then draw a card.
-God damn it
Mike drew card from dares.
Michael smirked again.
-I like those dares, even a lot.
-What's the dare?
-Do you have a timer on your watch?
-Yes, but why?
-Then set it on one minute.
-But what's the dare?
Michael stood up and came up to me, then sat down on my lap causing me to blush. I put my hands on his thighs, so he won't slide off.
-So can you set the timer?
-Yeah, give me a second.
I set the timer on my watch for one minute and Michael immediately crashed his lips on mine. Until the timer went off Michael had been kissing me or made out. I've pulled away and breathed heavily and looked at Michael who also was. He stood up and sat down at his place.
-Your turn now.
I draw a card. I read it and it was again with opposite gender. I took card with dare.
-Drink something made by other player, well I can't drink so.
I took off my necklace and put it on the table.
Mike draw a card.
-What do you like in bed? Sleep.
I chuckled and drew a card.
-Do you like your partners perfume? Damn of course, even though this game is unfair and I'm the one without clothing.
Mike chuckled and drew a card.
-Do you introduce your new partners to your friends? What the fuck I don't have friends I only stick with Stacy and Lucas, but they know you.
-Then draw.
- Damn, you want to see me without clothing.
-Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
Michael drew a new card from dares.
-In scale between 1-10 how good you're in bed? How am I supposed to know? You should answer how am I good in bed. And I have to draw again.
-No, you're taking something off, it was a dare card.
Michael looked at me and took off his hair tie.
-I can't believe it.
I said and drew a card.
-Have you ever showered with your partner? I think we can take that as a shower together.
Michael now drew a card.
-How can you tell that your partner is confident? He's playing that shit with me.
-But I'm the one sitting there half naked.
I reached for card.
-Have you ever kissed someone in the shower? Yes.
-Stop answering and start taking more clothes off.
I blushed and looked at Mike.
-Noah, how about we only take dares now?
-Spicing things up, huh? I guess we can try.
Mike reached for a date card.
-Grab other player by their butt and say if you like it. Come here Noah.
I blushed and came closer to Mike. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, then he pulled me by my hips and placed me on his lap and grabbing my cheeks he kissed me intensly. When we pulled away I covered my face with hands and Mike laughed.
-You look redder then your hair is.
-Shut up, Mike.
-It got kinda bored, do you want to stop?
-Yes...
Mike smirked and kissed my head. After a while I got up and walked to the bedroom embarrassed. I laughed and walked after noah. When I entered the bedroom I saw Noah laying on bed on his belly. I smiled and layed next to Noah. I kissed his cheek and smiled.
-Night Noah.
-Night.