Move Out, Move In

*Mike's pov*
It was Saturday 10:11am.me and Noah had just ate breakfast and we were packing my stuff. I'd rather do it now than 5 minutes before going to grandpa. It didn't took us long to pack because I only had my clothes and some books. After we were done we went to living and watched some TV. We didn't wanted and couldn't go out bacuse it was heavy raining and if it won't stop today then I won't be able to move to my grandpa today, but the news weather said it should stop in the afternoon. While we were waiting there and listening to news, Noah took his guitar and started to play something random. Maybe I didn't looked at him, but I listened to him. I even turned down the sound in the TV.
-You turned it down?
-Yeah.
-Why?
-Because I want to listen to you play.
Noah got a little blushy and kept on playing.

It was finally afternoon and it doesn't rain that heavy. Me and Noah were on our way to my grandpa. I could see he was kinda sad and I was too.
-You don't have to be so sad, we'll see each other in weekends and our free days.
-I know, but I'll miss you after all no matter what.
-I think you should focus on your studies more then on me.
-No. You're more important. Even the most important, more then anything or anyone else.
I kinda blushed and looked at Noah then smiled. After 20 minutes we were at my grandpas house. We were standing in front of the front door waiting for him to open. After a while the door opened and grandpa greet us with a smile. He let us in to the kitchen.
-Do you want something to drink, boys?
-I'd like tea, I kinda freezer outside.
I said.
-I'll maybe have one too.
Noah said and sat down beside me and grandpa started to make tea for us and himself.
-So, Noah you started university right?
-Yes, some weeks ago.
-How's it like?
-Just like normal school, but only with kinda different lessons.
-That's good, it's important to get some education.
-Yeah...
-Right, Mike?
-Oh, shut it grandpa.
-it'll take a while for water to boil, maybe go take your things to room.
-It's a good idea, let's go Noah.
I took Noah's hand and we walked outside to the car and getting my stuff.

*Olivier's pov*
While I was waiting for water to boil, I decided to clean the dishes and boys were coming in and out with all the packages. When I was almost done I noticed one of spoons looking different from other. I knew what it was and throw it away. I don't want to have anything with her. I want to forget, but seems like it won't happen. I got out from my trance by hearing something thrown or something like that I look at the living and see Michael on the floor. I laughed silently.
-Are you okay, Mike?
-Yes! I just tripped.
He said and got up.
-Be careful.
-Yeah, yeah I know.
He took package into his hands and walked upstairs. I heard the water boil, so it took three glasses, putting tea into them and pouring water. At least they'll get a bit colder. I took the glasses and put them on the table. I sat down and waited. After a while boys back and sat down and Michael immediately started to drink his tea.
After long minutes of talking Noah cleaned the glasses and boys went upstairs and I watched TV while doing crosswords.

*Mike's pov*
Me and Noah had entered my room and started lay down on the bed.
-Do you want me to help you with unpacking?
-No, I'm tired now.
-But how about tomorrow?
-Don't you have classes?
-No. It's Sunday sweetie.
-Then I don't know if you want to.
-Of course I do! I could spend some time with you.
I smiled and looked at Noah.
-Somethings wrong?
I kissed Noah's cheek and he looked at me surprised.
-Why so surprised?
-You kissed me on the cheek.
-So?
-You were supposed to kiss my lips.
I chuckled and kissed Noah's lips gently, but he pulled me closer and turned the kiss into a passionate one. After a while he pulled away and layed down. I noticed Noah was sad again.
-Stop being so sad you pussyhole.
I said and punched his arm jokingly and he looked at me.
-I'm not a pussyhole.
-Well you're sad all day, so I'll be calling you that.
Noah looked at me and turned around, now facing window. I looked at him for a while and I kissed his neck.