Not Keppen Promise (smut)

*Olivier's pov*

I was in front of my house talking to my neighboour who lives on the opposite.
-I can't believe I have to wait for mechanic for 2 hours.
-I don't know how to help you miss.
-Like my car seriously had to broke down today.
Suddenly we heard a motorcycle which was stopping in front of my house. I smiled and turned to look to the person on the motorcycle who took off helmet revealing my only beloved grandson. He run to me and hugged me.
-Hi grandpa!
-Hello Michael. Ma'am that's my grandson Michael. Michael that Mrs. Theresa my neighbour. Mrs. had just been telling me that her car broke down and she needs to wait for mechanic for 2 hours.
-I can help.
-I don't know, boy.
-Oh, miss Michael is good in it. I gave him that motorcycle for birthday and he said it was broken and fixed it by himself.
-Oh! That would be lovely. My car is on the opposite way in front of my house, let me show you.

-So what do you think?
-I think I know what's the problem. Do you have any tools, ma'am?
-Yes, let me go for them.

*Other pov*

I've been in my room after I just woke up and saw someone doing my mom's car. I went downstairs to kitchen where my mom was.
-Mom, who's the mechanic?
-Oh! It's our neighbours grandson, Betty.
-Which ones?
-Mr. Afton's, why,
-OMG, he is here?! I need to change!
-But who?
I quickly run to my room to change into something prettier and to put on some makeup.

*Mike's pov*

"Who had been doing this car all the time? Such a waste of money. I swear if it was some professional mechanic then I can't believe how low educated they are."
I was fixing the car for some time now and couldn't believe how badly it was made, not expecting why it would broke down all of the sudden.
-Hi, Michael.
I heard and look to my right. I can't believe she's there. Will I ever get rid of her?
-What the fuck are you doing here?
-I live here silly. I can see you're fixing my mom's car.
-I didn't asked where you live, I asked what the fuck are you doing here?
-Look, maybe we didn't started in the good start, but I'm really sorry for making jokes of you and your family, could we please start again?
-No, get lost I'm busy.
-I'm really sorry I was made to do all this, I was bullied by the popular kids from class B. Can we at least meet for a drink, so I could tell you and show I really didn't mean it.
-Maybe we could, maybe not for now get lost.
She took my hand and wrote her number on it and winked at me then went inside the house. I don't know if I should trust her about all that thing with popular kids, but I know how it feels like.

-That's all ma'am, you should try looking for other mechanic.
-I'll try, here's the money.
-Thank you.
-I should thank you, you're so young and like an expert. I smiled and took the money and started to walk to my grandpa's house.

*Oliver's pov*

I was in the kitchen making soup and waiting for my grandson to come back. I hope he'll eat with me, he must be hungry after almost 3 hours of fixing car. I heard the door open and close.
-I'm back grandpa.
-Welcome back, Mike.
-For the repair she gave me 300$, but was supposed to 150$.
-That's a lot.
-I'm not complaining I like money.
-Oh, Mike. Anyway would you like to eat with me?
-Sure, I'm actually starving. What are you cooking?
-Chicken soup, it's almost done.
-Ohh, I'll set the table.
-Thanks Mike.

*Mike's pov*

We were eating while I decided to ask grandpa for advice.
-Grandpa, can you give me an advice?
-With what?
I told him about the job and the details they told me. I could see grandpa didn't wanted me to get that job, but it's going to be just one night and it's going to be paid a good money. Some people are paid 1500$ for work monthly. He told me to better not get that, but I want to try.

After one and half hour I went back to apartment and decided to write CV and send it. All of it took me about 4 hours and it was still 1 hour til Noah comes back. And I decided to read a book while listen to some vinyls.

*Noah's pov*

When I finally got back I heard music, which meant Mike is home. I entered apartment, greeted with Mike and went to change into something more comfortable. I went back to Mike and took his beer.
-What are you doing?
-You're not supposed to drink, sweetie.
-But I want to just this one.
I took a sip and gave it back to Mike.
-Just this one and no more.
I sat down next to Mike.
-I think I have something to tell you.
-What's up?
-I sent my CV.
-What?! Why?!
-It's just one night Noah and some people are paid 1500$ for work monthly.
-But you promised...
-I'm sorry, but I want to try something on my own.
I took a pillow of couch and hit Mike with it.
-You better not die or I'm calling police on you.
Mike chuckled.
-Don't worry I'll be okay.
He looked at me and he noticed I was mad. Put his hands on my cheeks.
-Aww, don't be mad.
I looked at him for a while and pulled him in for an aggressive kiss and we had been kissing for a while.

-You're a liar.
-I'm sorry, Noah.
I started to attack Mike's neck and he was laughing, seems like it was tickling.
-Maybe you need a little punishment, huh?
-No~ I don't~
-But I think you do.
I started to kiss Mike again, but this time more passionately. I put my hand under mikes shirt and undoing his belt. Suddenly we heard a phone ringing and we pulled away and heard Mike make that annoyed sound.
-I'll get it.
I stood up and answered the phone.
-Hello?
-Hi, is Mike around?
-Mike, it's to you.
He stood up, walked up to me, took the phonehead from me and kissed me.
-Hello?
-Hi Mike, when can we meet for a drink?
As Mike was talking I started to kiss his neck.
-Y-Yeah, we can g-go this week.
-Is tomorrow, ok?
-Y-Yeah.
-Okay! Wave club at 4?
-Sure.
I stopped kissing mikes neck and took the phone from him.
-Mike needs to go, bye.
I put the phonehead on its place and started to attack Mike's neck again. He put his hand on my head and stroke my hair. I picked him up and put him on the kitchen counter. After a while I stopped kissing him and took off his shirt then mine and continued to kiss him after a while turning the kiss into French. As we fought for dominance I took off Mike's pants leaving him only in boxers feeling him getting hard.
-Noah, please touch me.
-No, you didn't kept your promise.
-I'm sorry, but I want to try something on my own.
-Too bad sweetie.
I continued to kiss Michael and he started to touch himself moaning to my mouth slowly breaking my hard temper. Suddenly Michael got off of the counter and pinned me against it slowly making his way to his knees.
I started to stroke his hair as he unbuckled my belt and took off my pants and boxers smiling at my length. He took my dick in his hand and licked the whole length then started to move his hand and liked my tip. I pushed Mike's head making him gag and suck it, after a while doing it by himself. I was looking at Mike and stroking his hair while doing his job and from some time to time taking out to take a breath and kiss on my dick while touching himself.
-Mmm~ Mikey, you're mine~
After some minutes I could feel myself getting close.
-Sweetie, I'm close.
Mike kept sucking until I cummed.
Michael stood up, took my hand and sat me down on the couch, while taking off his boxers and sitting down on my lap and kissed me while putting my dick into him and slowly bouncing. I put my hands on Mike's waist and made him to move faster, causing him to moan more and louder. While Mike was moving I was stroking his dick and caused him to moan even more and inflect his head reaviling his neck which I started to kiss. Michael put one of his hands on my head and started to move faster causing me and him to moan. After 10 minutes Mike had been riding me until we both came. After a while Michael took me out and hugged me. I picked Michael up and walked to the bathroom.
-Where are you going?
-Bathroom, we'll take a warm shower.