True feelings (smut)

*Noah's pov*

It was around 7 pm, I was cleaning a cup after drinking tea and Mike was there with me sitting on the counter and reading a book when suddenly we heard grown. It was from Mike "Oh, you're hungry, what would you like to eat?" I asked Mike finishing cleaning the cup "O-Oh no, it's okay" he said embarrassed "Shut up, we're making pasta" I've said and for the next 20 minutes we were having fun making it. Mike asked if we could have wine to drink, at first I disagreed, but he was beginning and I finally agreed. When everything was done we sat down and started to eat and talk. After we were both done I knew it, Mike was drunk. And he said it was going to be just one glass. "I think it's time for you to sleep", "Okay!". I took Mike to my bedroom since it was closer and put him down on the bed and started walking out " Wait, where are you going?" Mike asked me like an idiot "To clean in the kitchen" I said "Nou, don't leave me here alone, Noah" I looked at him confused and pulled me onto bed "Sleep with me in the same room, I have nightmares" he said and I sighed "Alright" I said and lie down on the bed. For a couple of minutes there was silence between us. "Hey, Noah can I tell you something?" Mike asked and I hummed in agreedment. I turned my head to look at him. He was silent for some seconds "I don't know how to start it" he said "So maybe I could do something?" He asked again and I hummed. He sat down on the bed, I was confused as hell, I don't know what does he want to do and he is drunk. He started to get closer and sat down on top of my legs. I was blushing a lot and confused "W-What are you doing?" I asked him and he started to get his face closer to mine. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster and faster to the moment when I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. We looked at each other for a while and he still hasn't answered me. It was the moment when he kissed me. I could feel my face turn as red as my hair color is "M-Michael, what are you doing?" I asked again and again he didn't answered me, but instead smashed his lips onto mine again and started to kiss me more and more passionate and aggressive. As he pulled away to breath, I said "Mike, I don't think we sho-" he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips. Why did I find it so hot? "Stop complaining babe, you'll enjoyed it" he smirked and put his hand under my shirt stroking my torso. I was shocked by what's happening right now, but I was slowly enjoying it more and more. How could such a kid make me so addicted. Mike started to kiss me again, going lower to my neck not leaving any place on my neck not touched, he stopped for a while and took of his shirt. I started going crazy and wanted more. I sat down grabbed his cheeks with my hand and smashed my lips on his. We've been making out for lots of seconds, I put my hands on Mike's hips and slowly put him on the bed, not letting go of his lips. I licked Mike's bottom lip making him moan and I put my tongue into his mouth and made out for a couple of seconds. Michael put his hands under my shirt and lift it up wanting to take it off. I've stopped kissing Mike for a while and took off my shirt. Mike sat down and started kissing my chest, pushed me on the bed and unbuckled my belt. He started stroking my dick and was kissing me lower and lower until he reached my waist. He looked at me and smirked while unzipping my pants. He took out my dick, looked at me and I could tell he was kinda shocked and impressed at the same time. I only smiled at him waiting for his next move. He grabbed my dick and started doing circles with his thumb on the tip, I inflected my head back and let out a small moan. Mike licked my whole length and it gave me shivers down my spine. He started licking it more. I grabbed his hair and put my hand on his head and he began to suck. As Mike was doing his job on me I was looking at him and letting out moans which were getting louder as he was going faster and deeper. Somehow he was doing it like an expert, but I bet it's his first time and of course it was mine too. Michael had been giving me blow job for some time now and it seemed like he enjoyed it, even more the sounds that had been coming out of my miuth. I could feel myself coming slowly of the actions drunk Michael had been doing and the sound of him gagging were getting me too. Gosh, 5 years ago if somebody would tell me I would be doing this with the most attractive person in Utah, I wouldn't believe them, but here I am now, in my apartment being suck off by that person. Who is being told to be a model of his handsomness, the perfect height, his personality just everything. "M-Mike I'm c-close" I've said in between my moans and I could tell Mike was getting excited and impatient to taste me by sucking faster which caused me to cum faster. I inflected my head back when I came in Mike's mouth I could hear him gulp to make me know he swollowed it. When Mike was done, he stood up and took off his clothes. Oh my fucking god his body looks like a masterpiece. He wasn't only attractive  by face,  he was all attractive. He sat back down on my legs and kissed me passionately and I put my hands on his waist. After a while of making out Mike finally put my dick into him. We both moaned and Michael grabbed my hair and waited a while to adjust to my length. Mike pulled away from kiss and sat rightup and started to move up and down meanwhile moaning. Second by second Mike was getting faster and caused me moan a lot and louder, just like him. As Mike continued to bounce I've been looking at him thinking how did we end up in this situation, but I didn't really cared, he was the one I loved. Michael put his hand under my head and made me sit rightup. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me menawhile bouncing more, but that kiss was slow and passionate, like he wanted to show me that he care about me more then just a friend. I've broke the kiss and said "M-Mike, I'm close", "Me t-too, babe" Mike said and kissed me again. After a while I pulled myself out of Mike and he whined at the loss and grabbed my dick with his hand, moving it up and down. Meanwhile I focused on his neck and I stroked his dick until he cummed and a while after I came. We were there looking into each other's eyes until Mike stood up and put on his boxers and came back to sit on my legs and kissed me slowly and passionately. He laid down and wanted me to lay next to him. I lift up my boxers, stood up and changed my pants to loose-fitting ones and got back to bed. Michael was looking at me and I pulled him close to me, I took his hand and kissed it, he smiled at my movement. "I have headache" Mike said and cuddled me "Go to sleep" I said and kissed his forehead.