Job Of The Newspaper

it's the day of the prom. We still have some hours before it starts, but I was nervous, everybody says I won't come because I won't find anyone to come with. Noah tells me to calm down, because it's just a prom and if it'll be boring we can get out and you not think about others.

*Other pov*

There were almost everyone and no sign of Afton, like we expected he probably won't come and didn't found a partner. After some time we heard the door open and we couldn't believe it was Afton with some guy. Why was here with a guy? I didn't know why, but got a bit jelaous, he looked so handsome in suit. Suddenly Michael came to me and asked if I would like to dance, I couldn't believe it and started at him for a while with blush on my face and said of course
-Betty!
Oscar snapped me out of my trance and there wasn't Michael anymore. Am I hallucinating?

*Michael's pov*

Noah noticed I was nervous, so he took my hand and kissed it.
-Don't think a bout others, just focus on us.
Noah said and I smiled. Teacher started to invite us to dance, Noah took my hand and dragged me to the dance floor where we danced for around 1 hour.

-I'll go to the toilet, be right back.
I said and he told me to take my time.
After I was done I washed my hands and went outside where I saw her, Betty, the girl who had been making jokes of me and my family... Well, my dead family. I decided to ignore her and just walk back to Noah. When I walked beside her I heard her calling me, but I just kept going.
-Afton! I just want to talk!
-About what?
-I'm sorry for making fun of you and maybe we could start again?
As she said that I turned and walked up to her.
-Have you ever realized you were making jokes more of my dead family then me?
She looked at me shocked, seems like she never realized that.
-But God say-
-You can talk about your "God" as much as you want,but I'm an atheist and I won't even listen to you.
I said and walked back to Noah. He noticed I was kinda pissed
-What happened?
-Nothing, just a girl pisses me off. Can we go back home?
-If you want to.

When we got home Noah was taking a shower and I was reading a newspaper, suddenly there was an information about a 1 night job in pizzeria which was like my dad and uncle's one, was it one of theirs? But why was it 1 night though? I've decided tomorrow I'll ask my uncle and grandpa for an advice if I could try. I've decided to call the company and ask about details and if they could tell me why they look for a one night nightguard

*Noah's pov*

After I took a shower and changed into pajama I went to mike, but he was phoning somewhere, so I stayed silent to not interrup him. After about 5-10 minutes he was finally done
-Where were you calling?
I asked and Mike came to me
-In the newspaper I saw a job as a 1 night nightguard and I called for details.
-What did they told you?
-Everything like to a normal job as a nightguard you know job start at 12pm to 6 am and it's in a pizzeria with animatronics like that my dad and uncle had, but I don't recognize this one.
-Huh, but why is it just one night?
-I actually asked about it and they told me the previous nightguard was killed by one animatronic.
-I don't think you should take that job.
-I'll be okay Noah, after all at first I want to ask grandpa and uncle for advice.
-Don't do anything stupid, Mike.
-Don't worry, babe. I'll go take a shower.
-Okay.
He kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom leaving me worried if he would accept that job, I don't want him to get injured or... What happened to the previous guy. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I've called Stacy to tell her about it and asked for advice in what should I do, because I don't want Mike to take that job. Maybe it's only 1 night, but what if something will happen to him?
-I don't know, Noah, it's Michael's choice, but it got me worried too, you know Michael can have such an idiotic ideas. Maybe try to take this idea out of his mind.
-I know, maybe I'll try, I don't want him to take this job, I've got worried after he told me what happened to the previous nightguard.
-He's a smartass, so even if he'll take this job he'll do it better then great.
-I know that he is, but he is also an idiot and I don't want anything to happen to him.
-Just try to get this out of his head, I need to go mom is calling me.
-Alright, bye.
I put the phone head on its place.
-Such a great advice, but I should try to get this out of his stupid head.
After 10 minutes Mike had come out of bathroom. I've been in my room and he came to me, lie down next to me and hugged me.
-Promise me you won't take that job.
-But Noah it's 1500$ for just one night!
-Maybe it is, but what if something would happen to you.
-Don't worry, I'll be okay.
He said and kissed my cheek
-Let's go to sleep.