Missings

*Mike's pov*

It's been 2 weeks since Terrence's funeral. I've missed him a lot and police didn't cathed these guys who killed him. They even went missing for one and half week now. There's even a rumor which says they're dead. I kinda hope tho, they deserved it. It's currently 3pm and my dad went to pizzeria he has with uncle Henry, because there's some party. He asked me if I wanted to go, but I said no, what would I do there if it was for kids? With me right now is grandpa. I'm making tea for me and him, I could finally spend some time with my beloved grandpa.

***

It's been some hours. I hink it's currently around 11 pm and dad still didn't came back. I was watching TV while waiting for dad when grandpa came to living room "Maybe they're cleaning or one of animatronics croke down" grandpa said, "Then he would at least call" I've replied and sighed. Grandpa came to me and stroke my hair "go to sleep Mike, maybe he'll come back at night" I thought for a while and turn off the TV "Goodnight grandpa", "Goodnight" I went to my room and lay down on bed not being able to stop my thoughts. "What if something happened to him, too?", " What of something happened in the pizzeria?", "Why is he so late?". After some time I finally fell asleep. In the morning right after I woke up I started sirching for dad, first in his bedroom, then kitchen, living room his office. Nowhere. He was nowhere. While I was in the living room grandpa came to me and asked why am I running around house like that, so I told him I was searching for dad, but he didn't came back. I noticed grandpa started to get nervous, but also like he knew what happened with dad, but I didn't asked about it, he only said to dress up and we'll report his missing. If faster then more chances to find him.

At the police station I saw uncle Henry. We greeted and asked why is he here. Well my cousin Charlie went missing yesterday. Just like that. After about 10 minutes police officer told us parents of 5 children reported their kids disappearance and like dad and Charlie they were seen yesterday the last time. In private police asked us if we know Gabriella Omilio. Yes, this Gabriella Omilio, the one who on the day of Terry's death confessed she had a crush on him. After telling officer we know her she said that Gaby... Gaby was found dead in her house and they're trying to find out if it was a murder or suicide and the one who reported that was Lucas. He was already questioned and left around 1 hour ago and the officer wanted to question us, well mostly me. I've told her about the day of Terry's death and she couldn't held it. She asked me if I knew their bullies last names, but how could I? I'm 2 years younger then them and I didn't gave a single damn about them, but I told her that Noah could know their last names. I've said where McCarter's live and right away they went to get them to question on the police station.

*Noah's pov*

I was with Stacy and mom in the kitchen eating breakfast and Edward was in the living room watching TV, when a knock on the door was heard, but of course this old, lazy bitch didn't get up to get and told me to. Not feeling to fight with his iddiotism I went to open the door and I saw 2 police officers in the door frame. "Does Edward McCarter live here?" I started to feel happy that this bitch did something and he'll be in jail and I said "Yes, he's there. I'm Noah his unfortunately son" and I let the officers in. They were asking us down questions, but I didn't understood why and Edward asked why are they even here if he didn't do anything, then the officers told us "Today morning Olivier Afton reported his sons William's disappearence and we know you worked with, your kids are friends with Michael Afton and we want to question all of you, but in the police office and if you don't show up in the following 24h, we will have to force you" when I heard it I stopped thinking about anything else than Michael, he's probably terrified. "We also would like to talk with Noah about Gabriella Omilio". I looked confused at the officers and asked why and they told me. She did it. She promised me and Lucas to get help, but she did not. Or did, but she just couldn't handle it. An hour later we got to police office and they took uss to question and of course the longest was with me. They asked what was my relationship with Gaby and Mr. Willian and they asked about some kids, if I recognize them or if I know them the only one who I recognized of these 6 children was cousin, Michael's cousin, but I only knew her father was Henry Emily and she was related to Afton family nothing else. But there totally was something wrong 7 missing in 1 night? It was suspicious. After questioning I went to Mike to see how he was. I could see he was sad. I sat next to him and talked with him. He started to question how he is going to make this now. His grandpa Mr. Olivier decided that he could live with him, after all there was a room after William when they were first living in Utah, but he also wanted this room to be renovated for Mike to make him feel the best in new place. Mike was saying that even if the room is old it's okay, but Olivier was stubborn and didn't let Mike win, so he accepted that renovation. Looking around to make sure my parents are not there with us in the hall, I took make hand "For now til the renovation will be over you can live with me in my apartment. Parents bought me one for university years in city centre which is actually big and about 30 minutes to Mr. Olivier by car" I proposed to Mike and he was blushing a bit "Are you sure, Noah? What about your parents?" He asked "My acting skills are that good that they think I'm into girls, so I don't think they'll mind and mom don't come with visits often and about father I won't even say, only Stacy spends time there with me the most", "I think that's a good proposition, you both really like each other" Mr. Olivier said I smiled at Mike and made puppy eyes as I was getting excited "Please?" I said k is sing Mike's hand, he looked at me blushing "Alright, fine, but you'll be taking me to parties" He finally agreed and I was happy like never before. I could finally spend some time with the person I loved. "Do you want me to help you with your stuff?" Mr. Olivier asked Mike "I think Noah will help me", "Of course I will, is 1 hour enough for you to pack?" I asked Mike to make sure when I have to come for him "I think so" he replied "Well then I think we should go" Mr. Olivier said as he stood up and Mike did the same and they started to walk to their car. I was just sitting there on the chair smiling like some child who got a good grade not realizing Stacy was sending next to me. "So Mike will be now living with you for some time?" She got me off of my trance "As you see", "Awesome best friend will be close to take shopping" she was smiling. I looked at my hands still feeling Michael's skin when I hold his hand "I'll go to Edward and tell him to drive me to apartment" I said and Stacy only replied with okay smirking. I could only think of what images think pervert had in her head right now with me living with Mike.

***

"I think that's all" Mike said closing his last package. I looked at Mike who was sitting on the bed and looking at floor "Hey, how about we'll go to a party tonight to dance?" Mike looked at me and was silent for a while "Sure, I guess", "Let's go" I said taking two of Mike's suitcases. He stood up and put bag on his shoulder and taking box with his hands and we started to go to my car, checking every window and door making sure they were all closed.