Family Visit

*Noah's pov*

It was finally Saturday. 1:29pm. Mike was at his practices with Henry. I was preparing food for my sister and mom's visit. Just cooking something simple, but good. Yes, spaghetti. I was looking at the dishes when I heard the door bell. I went to get the door and opened it and like I expected I saw my mom and sister.
-Hello Noah.
-Come to the kitchen I'm cooking.
We all went to kitchen. Stacy and mom sat down at the table while I was finishing the food. My mom started to talk and ask about my life there in the city center and how's living with Michael. I took plates and served them to the guests and the last one put on the table for myself. Took cutlery and gave them to others and sat down myself.
-So Stacy what about your education?
I asked curiously, because I haven't seen often my sister because of my work.
-You know I still have 1 more year of high school. Just because Michael already graduated doesn't mean that I did.
I chuckled.
-Right, I forgot.
-Noah, I've wanted to ask if I could come visit you sometimes during summer and after.
-I guess you can, of course I have work til 5 pm and after summer university, but Michael will probably be home mostly.
-Thanks. I would mostly like after school because I'll have train at 4:30pm and I'll be ending school at 3-3:30 pm. And you know umi can't make drivers license yet.
-I know, December kids issues. Mike usually ends with his uncle around 2-3pm, so you would have to wait a while for him.
-Okay, okay.

We had been eating and talking for a while. Like usually I've been eating with mom and Stacy l finished eating first and second Stacy. She leaned on the chair.
-Oh my god, it was so good, but a bit too much.
-I don't take any responsibilities.
We heard the door open and close, then footsteps to 1 of bedrooms.
-it must be Michael, I'll be right back.

*Mike's pov*

I walked to bedroom where my things were. I untied my tie and unbuttoned the work shirt and started to take off my watch which I found a bit hard. While fighting with my watch I felt hands clasping around my stomach and a kiss on my neck.
-Noah, I'm not in the mood for hugs.
-If my mom and Stacy weren't there, then it would end on just hugs.
Noah layed his chin on my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror.
-What's up?
-You look so hot with that unbuttoned shirt and untied tie, but you're all fucking attractive, no matter what time of the day it is.
He unbuckled my belt and slide his right hand into my pants and with the other one played with my hair down there.
-Who I only see is some depressed, alcoholic kid who ruined his family.
Noah looked at me in the mirror and hugged me again.
-You know it's not your fault. It was all that Frederick's. I know it's hard for you, but you know I'm here for you, Olivier and Henry too. Don't think about the past too much, focus on what's now and our relationship.
-Don't start fight now, I just want to go take a shower and maybe shave this pussyhair on my face.
-I'll just be with mom and Stacy. Take your time.
Noah let go off me and slapped my butt. I looked at him and heard him laugh while going out. I finally took off my watch and changed my clothes to sweatpants and some white shirt then went to bathroom to take a shower. I locked the door and began to undress myself. I stepped into the shower and started to wash my body and hair.
After I was done I put on my boxers and sweatpants and looked at the mirror.
-*Should I shave?*
-*I don't really want to.*
-*Maybe tomorrow.*
After I was done with everything, I put on my shirt and went back to the bedroom.

*Noah's pov*

-You know, Noah, maybe yous hould find other woman.
-Or maybe I should focus on my comming university studies and work then about marriage. After all you and Edward want me to be a really good doctor, right?
-Yes, I think Edward will agree to that, after all Rylie's father is having less costumers. Excuse me, I'll go to the toilet.
Mother stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I felt myself smiling.
-Do you really have to manipulate with mom?
-I'll get in life somewhere with it. You should try too.
-Maybe, if I even can.
Michael approached us and Stacy looked at him weirdly.
-What are you looking at?
-Totally not that hair on your face. You look weird and hit at the same time.
-Thanks.
Michael sat down next to me and taking a while that mother wasn't there I gave Mike a quick kiss.
-Mmm, you don't feel uncomfortable doing this around me.
-Maybe it'll educate you and you'll find yourself someone.
-Roasted.
After a while Stacy stood up and walked onto the balcony. I laughed at her and kissed Michael once again. After some minutes my mother came back and greeted Michael.
-Where's Stacy?
-On the balcony, she needed some fresh air.
We heard her grunt. I stood up and went to her to smoke. When I got on balcony I took a cigarette and light it.

*Mike's pov*
Noah left me alone with Maria.
-So what are you doing now, Michael?
-For now I have practices with my uncle Henry.
-Ohh, what practices?
-Nothing interesting.
-Oh well, okay. Me and Stacy will go home now. Stacy we're going home!
She said and called Stacy. They both said goodbye and went out of the apartment.  I went to Noah to see what he's doing and like I thought he's smoking.
-Do you want to smoke?
Noah asked me and I looked at him for a while, then took the cigarette out of his hand and smoke it. Like yesterday coughing on it.