A Health Confesion (smut)

Babe this is going to be so hard to read, my nasty boys 😩
I was in a goofy mood while doing this

*Noah's pov*

I was at my way back to the apartment going upstairs to get to the door. When I finally got there I took my keys and opened the door. I got inside and like always took off my shoes, but something feelt different and it was that I knew I had to talk with Michael.

I went to living room and saw there Michael laying on the couch reading a book. I sat down at the other side and put Michael's legs on my lap and I looked at Michael.
-Mike?
-Hi.
-I think we have to talk about something.
-What is it?
-Don't get mad or anything I just want to help. I noticed you got thinner, do you have any eating issues?
Michael stayed silent and after a while he closed the book and put it on the coffee table.
-Yes. But I already told Julia and she's already helping me.
I looked at Mike and I started to stroke Mikes shank
-There's nothing to worry about, Noah. I'm slowly getting better.
Michael sat down and put his hand on my cheek.
-It's just I have a small problem with anorexia, but I knew you would be worried, so I talked with Julia about that and she started to help me, but it's not such a big problem.
I took Michaels hand and kissed it.
-Please, if you have any problems talk to me, I'll do my best to help you.
Michael looked at me and smiled. He kissed me gently.
-Seems like you really care about me, huh?
-Of course.
Michael chuckled and I started to feel my heart beat faster and my body to get warmer. I looked at Mike who had continued to read the book while laying down. I started to slowly stroke Mike's thigh and I could see it made him shiver, but continued to read. Then after a while I sat between Mike's legs and took the book from his hands.
-Hey! Give it back!
I looked Mike who had sat down, trying to take the book back.
-Did you not heard me? Give it back.
I throw the book on the coffee table. I held Michael's chin with my hand and looked at his lips, meanwhile stroking his thigh again. I licked his lips and he stopped talking about the book and just looked at me.
-W-What was that supposed to be?
I smirked.
I put my hand which was stroking Mike's thigh before, under his shirt.
-You're just going to give me a silent treatment?
I looked at Mike wondering what will he say next.
-Just wait a while and there are going to be multiple things coming out of your mouth, including my name.
I blushed at his words and felt myself getting warmer and started to imagine things that I shouldn't, but could happen in a while. Michael made me lay down and sat on my legs. He started to rub my V-line making me want more. He lift my shirt up and licked a straight line on my torso making me shiver. I was getting harder and impatient for Mike.
Mike started to kiss my chest and play with my nipples causing me to chuckale and moan quietly. Mike kissing, licking and biting my nipple was teasing me by pulling my belt.
-Mike~ s-stop teasing me.
-But seems like you like it.
Michael sat teasingly on my bulge and started to stroke my torso with his hands. I looked at Michael with eyes that tell him to do more. His face was getting closer to mine preparing for a kiss. I closed my eyes as we were about to kiss, suddenly we heard a door bell. I growled in annoyance and Mike smirked. He stood up and went to get the door. I put my two fingers in my mouth in image they were his and started to touch myself. After a while I took my jacket and took out a cigarette, light it up and started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. I took out my manhood and I took out the cigerette of my mouth and licked my hand then started to give myself a handjob while smoking. I tried not to make any sound because I didn't known who was at the door, but with seconds I started to lose my mind while going faster and not caring about things around me and started to let out moans, growls and Michael's name out of my mouth, even dripping at the pleasure, which wasn't even the the same when Michael done it, but I knew he was going to do it when he comes back. Giving myself a hand job and smoking the cigarette I was getting more and more impatient.

*Mike's pov*

I couldn't believe my ears when I was talking with our eldery neighbour who had asked about something, this fucker was pleasing himself I just hope she didn't heard him. After a while she finally left, I closed the door and went back to Noah.
-Are you fucking kidding me?
-What's up, sweetie?
-You were seriously giving yourself a handjob while our neighbor was here?
-I just missed you~

*Noah's pov*

Michael sat on my legs and took out the cigarette of my mouth and smoke it coughing on it. I chuckled and Mike looked at me.
-Not so Tough, huh?
-Oh, shut up.
-So what are you waiting for?
Mike looked at me and got closer to me. He licked my lips and grabbed my cheeks causing me to open my mouth a bit as he started to kiss me hungrily, licking and sucking on my tongue, meanwhile I started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and stroked his cock with my hand and he started to moan quietly into my mouth. Michael pulled away and took off his shirt then my a-shirt and continued to kiss me. After a while Michael stopped and crawled to the other side of the couch and started to give me a hand job.
-Mhm~
-You can't stay quiet, huh?
-When you do it, it feels like I'm getting pleased by a professional pornstar.
-I was thinking about being one.
I looked at Mike and he chuckled, then he started to lower his head and licked my length.
-If you think I would let any other guy fuck my sweetie then you're very wrong.
Mike giggled and started to give me a blow job, already from the start hitting his throat making himself gag and causing me to moan a lot and loud. I smoke on my cigarette and put my hand on Mike's head brushing through his long, brown-black, curly hair. Michael stopped for a while to take a breath and licked my dick again and put it in his mouth again, but this time going faster.
-M-Miki, I'm g-going to cum.
I could feel Mike smile and continued doing his job while I was getting closer and closer. After a while I came into Mike's mouth. Mike let go of my dick and came back to me. He smirked at me and opened my mouth, taking out my tongue and pressing his, still covered in cum tongue to mine. I don't know why, but that was so hot and made me harder. He kissed my tongue and started to lick it. Michael pulled away and looked at me with smile.
-Please, Miki, don't tease me.
-Oh? Noah want more? What if not?
-Please~
-Hm, if you ask so pretty.
Michael stood up and started to take off his pants and boxers while I stubbed the cigarette on the table and looked at Mike smiling. When he was done he sat back down and put my dick inside of him and we both moaned. Michael started to move slowly and going faster with every second causing both of us moan. I started to give Mike a hand job as he was moving more.
-You l-like that?
-Of course, sweetie~
Mike started to move faster and I did too doing hand job and he started to let out louder noises from his mouth.
-Mmm~ S-Sweetie, you feel s-so tight.
Mike chuckled and continued to bounce up and down on my dick like a rabbit. I placed my hands on his thights and he began to kiss my neck.
I started to thrust myself into Mike, meanwhile he was letting out noises to my ear that made me know he liked it a lot, maybe even he loved it. He sat back down and started to move by himself again as I gave him a hand job once again.
-N-Noah I'm going t-to c-cum~
Michael said in between his moans and I grabbed on his dick tighter and caused him to almost lose his breath.
-I'm close too, s-sweetie.
-O-Oh, fuck~
Michael moaned as he cummed, dripping onto my hand. I bit my bottom lip looking at Mike. I put my fingers into my mouth and started licking Mikes seed then I placed it on Mikes mouth to lick the rest of it, he stopped moving for a while and he licked my hand. I took my hand away and he started to continue moving. After a while I came in Mike. He took out my dick and immediately fall on me. He was breathing heavily and tired.
-I'm tired.
-then let's go to sleep, but first let's take a shower.
-Mhm.