New friends

It's been about 2 weeks since Aftons moves to Utah and it's time for our boys, Terry and Mike to start going to kindergarten and meet new friends.

*Willys pov*

As time showed 06:30 am I went to wake up Michael and Terrence, so they could eat and get ready for kindergarten that starts at 8 am. I walked upstairs to wake them up first Michael, then Terrence. I opened Mike's door and walked to him telling him to make up, he only yawn and went back to sleep, so I took him in my hands, he waked up a little and walked to Terrys room, opened the door and seen him already dressed up "Good morning daddy" he said smiling when he saw me with his plushie monkey, "Morning Terry, let's go eat", he came closer to me, took my hand and started to walk downstairs. When we got to kitchen-dining room, boys breakfast was ready, Terry sat down and I put Mike on his chair for children and they started to eat, I've drank my coffee and started to get ready to meet my friend and Clara's cousin Henry and then head to work.

*narrators pov*

After boys ate their breakfast and Mike changed his clothes William drove them to kindergarten. First getting Mike into his class and asking the teacher what time he have to come for him, then Willy took Terrence to class and asking the teacher the same question, turns out they can be took at the same time at 3 pm. At first Terrence didn't wanted to let go of his dad, William kneld down and started to stroke Terrys hair, telling him everything will be alright and he'll come later to pick him up and his brother, he doesn't have to be afraid and behave, William kissed his son head and started to make his way back to his car. Terrence had just been standing there for a while not knowing what to do and not realizing one girl was staring at him. Teacher came closer to Terrence and said "You must be Terrence, nice to meet you, I'm Ms. Amelia, your teacher", after a while Terrence said " Nice to meet you ma'am", "There's no need to be afriad, I'll introduce you to others" she said and put her hand out for Terrence to hold it. Terrence took his new teachers hand and they started to walk further into class. "Excuse me everyone, this is your new classmate Terrence Afton, please treat him well. Go play with othe-" teacher wanted to finish while a girl has run up to Terrence and hugged him "Yay! New friend!" The teacher chuckled and walked off to her desk focusing on her paper work again. "Hel-" Terrence wanted to greet, but was interrupted by the excited girl "I'm Gebriella, but call me Gaby, let me introduce you to my friends" she said, taking Terrys hand and dragging him to two boys, them noticing and one smiling, greeting Terrence "Hello, I'm Lucas", "I'm Noah" said the other boy, Terrence smiled at them "Hello I'm Terrence, nice to meet you", "Come play with us Terrence" said the girl sitting down "If you don't mind" Terrence said sitting down with them and they started to talk, asking Terrence questions and playing.

*With Michael*

While sitting on the floor and slowly reading childrens book a boy had came to Mike and sat in front of him, at first Mike didn't noticed him until he spoke "Hi, I'm Mark" Mike look at him and said  "Hi, I'm Michael", "What are you doing?" the boy asked "Reading", "Oh Okay, maybe you'd like to play?" Boy asked shyly asking Mike and he look at the other, "Okay", they went to the playing area and at first just playing, but after some time they also started to talk knowing more and more about each other.  As the time goes by it's already lunch time, teacher told all the pupils to sit on their seats, Mike was kinda confused, but Mark invited Mike to sit with him since his friends aren't at kindergarten today, so Mike can't also meet them. At the table Mark told Michael it's lunch time and what all the students do after.

*Michael's pov*

While we were waiting for our lunch me and Mark had been talking and I was getting more and more confident. He also said that maybe his friends are going to be in kindergarten tomorrow so I could meet them, I hope they are going to be as cool as Mark! And that moment we got our lunch, pretty basic sausages with toast and apple slices. After lunch we played again until the time when our parents came for us.

*Williams pov*

It's been 03:12 pm when I arrived at kindergarten. At first I went to take Michael, knocked on the door and came in, I saw Michael sitting on the floor and reading, he was there and 2 other pupils. I went to teacher, who had been standing and asked her how Michael was behaving, she told me "He was like a little angel" I was happy to heard that. "Michael, your dad came for you" she said and Mike looked up and smile, he put the book back on it's place and run to me, I took him into my arms, said goodbye to teacher and went to take Terrence. As I got to his class and walked in I saw my son laughing on the floor and a boy sitting next to him. I greet with teacher and called Terrence, he and the boy looked at me for a while and smiled. Terrence said goodbye to that boy and run to me and hugged my leg, then we went to the car.

***

*Narrators pov*

Clara was reading a book when she heard the door open and see her son Terrence running around the house to find her. "Terrence, I'm in the living room" after saying that she heard running footsteps to living room and saw Terrence jumping on to couch and hugging his mom "Hi hunny, how was kindergarten?", "Really cool! I've already made friends! And I would like you to meet them" Clars kissed his head "I'll talk about it with dad, but where is he and Mike?", "At the car"
And now the door had closed and Mike had came into the living room, trying to climb onto the couch, but couldn't, William put him into couch when they heard crying from upstairs which signalized that Chris woke up and Clara was about to stand up but William stopped her "I'll go to him" he said and started going upstairs. Clara looked at boys "And Mikey how was your day?", " It was cool! I've met a boy named Mark", "First day and already friends, I'm happy for you"