New problems

*Michaels pov*
Years went by so fast, maybe now without my younger siblings, but we try to live our best lives. I can't believe I'm already 15 and Terry almost 17! I'm already in next to last class and only 1 year to graduation! After talking with my parents they decided to sign me to psychologist after what happened in the past few years and slowly mentally I'm getting better and better.
Seems like Terrys friends and their band are getting slowly popular. Last month Lucas's aunt got marriage and they were the one who she asked to play on their wedding party. Everything that night turned awesome! This Saturday Mr. McCarter invited us for dinner, I could spend some time with Noah and Stacy. I wanted to spend with Noah as much time as possible, because next year after summer he starts medical university and I know it's not what Noah would like to do in his life, he always wanted to be in band. The same was with Terry he wants to be famous like his idols from band Queen, I also really like them, they have really good music.

***

*Still Mikes pov*

It's Saturday and we just arrived at McCarter house, we've been waiting outside for someone to open the door. Mr. McCarter opened the door for us and greeted us, just like dad started to greet with him. "Don't you think dad acts weird?" I whispered to Terry "He had been behaving like that for some days know, but I don't know" Terry whispered back "Let's just go to Noah" he added and we excused ourselfs and started walking to Noahs room. "I'll go first to Stacy, I'll come to you later" I've said to Terry and we went our ways. When I reached Stacy's bedroom door, I knocked on them and she told me to come in. When she saw she was happy and I entered her room closing the door behind me and sitting on the floor. After some time of boredom Stacy said we could draw each other's and I agreed. We started to draw and we had about 5 minutes to finish it, so I was doing in hurry. Stacy finished before me and after a while I was done too. That drawing was one of the most ugliesr I have ever done. "Who shows first?" I asked "You can as my guest" Stacy said and I showed her my drawing. She looked at it for a while and said "Wo, it's really pretty, I never knew you could draw like that", " It's actually one of the most ugliesr drawing I have ever made" she looked at me and I said "Now it's your turn", "No" she said "But why not?" I asked confused why she won't let me see her drawing of me "Because no" I looked at her confused and she put the paper in her mouth "STACY!" she started to run out of her room and I run after her telling her to spit it out, but she wasn't listening. After 20 minutes I went to Noahs room. I was mad, because of Stacy.

*At Aftons, 3rd person pov*

It was 8pm. All of them expect Clara were in the house, she drove to her cousin Henry, because he wanted to talk to her, but she couldn't go before. About an hour later, kids were searching through TV when they saw the news. It looked like there was a car crash. Boys didn't really cared until Terrence recognized that one of the cars were their mother's. "Isn't that moms car?" At hearing that William came from kitchen to living room and he couldn't believe his eyes. "There was a car crash on crossing ways in city centere. We know in car crash the one who drove in to Clara A. car was Peter W. Police found in his blood 4,5% alcohol and drugs. Peter W. Drive into drivers doors of which Clara A. Unfortunately died at the place. Peter W. might have even 20 years in prison and lifelong inability to drive". After hearing that everyone was shocked and William tried his best not to cry in front of his children, but it was harder then him and he bursted out crying. Boys tried to comfort their father, but they knew it will take months, maybe even years for William to get used to it.

*Mike's pov*

2 months went by and I started to spend more time with Noah. Today was Terrences birthday. He decided to celebrate his birthday at our house, there aren't going to be many people. Me, dad, grandpa and his friends - Gaby, Noah and Lucas, and of course Stacy. Since I splitted ways with my "friends", I started hanging out more with Terrence and his friends, so I started going out most of the time with them, even to parties on which I started drinking, but usually not around Terrence I didn't wanted him to know and my relationship with Noah started to get stronger, maybe I even started... To fell in love with him... It was 4 pm everyone started to show up and it started, there was a lot of fun, but I got kinda surprised when dad got the cake and Terrence blow the candles and dad gave everyone champagne, even me, usually he wouldn't do that. Was there something happening we didn't know about? I was thinking, but I've decided to keep my mind away from it and celebrate my brothers birthday. I was really tired and went to sleep around 11-12 pm, but brother and his friends were parting to around 3 am.

***

*Noahs pov*

I's school day and only 3 weeks to end of semester and finally end of school, but unfortunately I have to start university. I was at the lockers with Lucas, talking like usually when he was getting his books, when suddenly we heard a loud scream that shoulder like Gabrielas. Immediately we run to the room we heard it from and seen Thomas and Arthurt run away from here. When we entereted the room there was Gaby and Terrence. He was laying against the wall. In blood. We were so shocked. Lucas run closer to Terrence to look at him. To check if he is still alive. Lukly he was. I was just standing there like some idiot and Gabrela was crying a lot. Lucas was making sure Terrence is still awake with us, when Michael had entered the room and immediately he run to Terrence and started crying by how he looked like. Terrence had been apologizing to Mike, I don't know for what, then Terrence looked at me "I hope you take care of Mike" he told me and I started to shake, my eyes started to get watered and then doctor came in and told us to get out.
After about 20 minutes we were outside school and Terrence was in ambulance, his father and grandfather were there with us waiting for doctor to tell us how Terrence is. We were after hearing with police. Me, Lucas and Gaby had told them it was all Arthur and Thomas. Police searched the whole school, but couldn't find them. They probably run away. What can I say, their fathers are lawyers and friends so they think they'll get away from everything. The doctor finally came to us "How's my son, doctor?" William asked. Doc was silent for a while before saying "I'm sorry for your loss" we all froze after hearing that. Gabriela, William and Olivier also Mike had started to cry and the doc started to continue "We've been doing cpr for about 20 minutes, but it was no use. One of his broken ribs ruffed his left lung. I'm sorry." The doctor walked away and I felt tears pour out of my eyes.