New person

*Mike's pov*

After I woke up I felt my back hurt and I was in Noah's room. I slowly stood up and looked at the mirror, I was only in boxers and I had hickeys on my shoulders and one on my neck. Did we do "that"? My head hurt and I didn't remembered anything of what happened last night. I put on my pants and walked out of the room. Already I could smell Noah's cooking and it just made me hungrier, so as fast as I could I went to get a shower and to my room to change into something else.

*Noah's pov*

I was cooking breakfast while I heard the door open and close, I couldn't help, but smile knowing Michael woke up. I don't expect him to remember something from yesterday, since he drank a lot of wine, I mean I had only 2 glasses and he drank the rest of it. Of course I've seen him drink before, but not that much and it kinda made me worried he could have issues, I've snapped out of my thoughts as I smelled the food starting to burn a bit, but at least not that much. After about 10 minutes breakfast was ready and I heard Mike getting out of bathroom. He walked to kitchen and I greeted him and so did him, but a bit shy, trying to not show it. I gave Mike his breakfast and we started to eat. For a while it was silent until he asked "W-What happened last night?", like I expected "You want to know?" I asked him to make sure "If I wouldn't I would not ask", I chuckled and looked at him "You know you've got drunk and decided to have sex with me" I answered him and I could see him turning red "I'm so sorry" he covered his face in hands from me to not see him all red. "It's not like I didn't liked it, your blow job felt like an experts, which doesn't give me a good sign" I've decided to make him even more embarrassed, he looks cute like that.

*Mike's pov*

This bitch. What is he playing with me? I looked at him "I haven't fucked before, it's probably because I was drunk" I said, "Or you're just a freaky boy" this motherfucker smirked at me. And I couldn't believe it, but he was right. After a while he stood up and came closer to me, he lift up my chin to make me look at him and he got closer to my face. Even a little bit too close, we were just inches apart from each other's lips. "I kinda wish I wasn't drunk" I've said and licked his lips. He was blushing which meant I successed. He grabbed my hair softly and I moaned silently for purpose and he looked at me and I looked at him back "So, what now?" He asked "What do mean what now?" I asked him "Well, it seems you like me anddd~" I looked at him confused "And?" He started to stroke my hair and went silent for a couple of second "Maybe I want us to be more than just friends, Mikey" I looked at him blushing a bit. Noah took my hand and kissed it. "Then let's be more than just friends" I've said looking at him playing with my hand and he was smiling so nice guess he was happy. He looked at me "Then are we official now?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes. I smiled and wagged my head in agreedment. Noah started to smile like some creep and jumped in happiness "Dummy" I said quietly and he looked at me "Did you said something?", "No, you're overhearing". Noah looked at me for a while, came closer to me again, put his hands on my cheeks and still looked at me like a creep. "What?" I asked, but he was silent until he kissed me softly and long, of course I kissed him back. His lips feel soft and sweet, probably because we just ate pancakes with syrup. After a while of kissing we heard a knock on the door,  Noah pulled off and I could see him annoyed. He went to open the door. I've waited a little while and decided to go and check on Noah.

*Noah's pov*

"Come on, Noah!", "No, hung out with your friends", "Oh, come on, don't be so boring", "No, I don't want to hung out with you and I have a friend over", "Noah is everything okay?" Mike asked coming into the hall *Such an attractive voice*, "Yeah, don't worry she was going" Noah said "Hi, what's your name?", "I'm Michael", "Nice to meet you, I'm Rylie", "You too, I guess", "Okay, Rylie it's time to go, your friends are waiting for you", "Ugh, fine" she said and went out. "Who was that?" Mike asked "Someone who I fucking hate as much as Edward", "What was she doing here?", "She thinks we have some relation and she wants to hung out with me, let's just not talk about her", "Why not?", "Because I hate her" I've became silent for a while, I knew Noah started to get mad "Let's just stop, there's something to celebrate" he said and I looked at him with confused face "It's 9th July, your birthday, you didn't realized?", "No, already?", "Yeah and I thought we could spend time somehow, but it depends on what you want to do", "Let's go to a party", "As my birthday boy likes"