First Day (smut)

*Noah's pov*
It was first day of my medical university. I actually didn't really wanted to be here, but I didn't had any other option. I woke up at 7:21 am done my morning routine and started making some breakfast. After some minutes I felt hands wrap around my stomach and a kiss on my neck.
-Morning sleepy head-
-Good morning, doctor-
Mike smiled and put his chin on my shoulder as he watched me preparing toasts.
-I wish you could stay with me-
-I can't you know that-
-Unfortunately-
-But you have to come for me-
-Sure, what time do you end?
-3pm-
I heard Mike growl in annoyance.
-Why so longggg?-
-I don't know-
Then I felt Mike smile. Not just a normal smile, but devilish one.
-What's with that devilish smile?-
-I've got an idea that I'd like to realize, but I can't now-
-Okay? You got me curious-
-Then be babe-
He said and kissed my neck one more time. I took two plates and served us breakfast. We sat down at the table and started to eat while talking.

I was finally in front of the university. I walked in and looked for my class which didn't took me long. I walked in and sat down at one of multiple seats. After some minutes other people were taking their places and then the teacher came in.

After the first period I walked to the cafeteria to get something for drink. I decided on iced coffee and started to walk to my next period, but some girl had came up to me and greeted me and I did too.
-So what's your name?-
-Noah-
-Cool, I'm Natalie-
-Okay-
I started to walk to class and she did right beside me. I won't lie it kinda annoyed me.
-How old are you?-
-18-
-I'm 18 too-
-Do you have siblings?-
-Yes-
-How much?-
-One-
-Sister or brother?
-Sister-
And the questions had went over and over it annoyed me a lot and how she was loud. When I reached the classroom I sat down and unfortunately she did too and before the class started she kept going and I decided to just ignore her. I can't believe that shell be talking to me till the end of the day. And the class started.

*Mike's pov*
It was 11 am and I arrived to my grandpa. We sat in the living room talking.
-Your room is almost ready, do you want to go and take your piano and guitar?-
-That would be great, but can I see it?-
-Yes, let's go upstairs-
We both went upstairs to the room which was supposed to be mine. I opened the door and walked in.
-I hope you like it-
-Of course I do! Thanks grandpa-
-No problem, do you want to go now for the iinstrumenta?-
-I guess-
We walked to car and grandpa started to drive to my family house. I got a bit nervous I don't know if I want to be there, but it's just to take my instruments.
-Grandpa?-
-Hm?-
-Can I take Terrence's guitars too?-
-Yes-
"At least I'll have something after older brother like I have after my younger siblings
When we arrived I wanted to take it and leave as fast as possible.
-Lots of memories-
Grandpa said as we entered the house and we walked to room that was mine. First we took the piano to car and then we took guitars.
When we were done with packing everything we drove back to grandpas house and I kinda felt better.

*Noah's pov*
It's 12:35 am and that girl makes it so much longer. Good thing that I met a guy from my class who name is Joseph, he seems for a cool guy. I sat with Joseph in cafeteria I was taking notes and he was eating.
-Joseph, I think as the first thing in our friendship we should tell each other something that might disgust other people-
-Why's that?-
-To see if this friendship won't broke after we find out, so I think it's better to know others one thing like that-
-Okay, so maybe I'll go first-
-Alright-
-I like to please myself with weird things like fruits-
I stayed silent and kinda disgust. Poor fruits.
-I- I didn't thought it would be something like this-
-You said things that might disgust others to know our secrets, so now you-
-I don't fuck fruits and I'm gay-
And now he stayed silent with his mouth open. My man looked so embarrassed and I think he should be after telling me something like this and me telling him something not embarrassing.
-I- Well that's kinda fucked up. I didn't known you meant something like this-
-And I didn't known you like to fuck fruits-
He covered his face with his hands.
-That's so embarrassing...-
-It sure is-
-Well let's go to class, only 2 more hours and off to go and free from this woman-
-What woman?-
-A girl from our class her name is Natalie-
-I don't know her-
-It's our first day and there are about 25 people in our class, stupid-
-Yeah-
We stood up and started to walk to our next period.

Finally it's 3 pm and we are finally freeme, Joseph and that girl had walked to the front of the building where was parking lot. I said goodbye with Joseph who was with his car and Natalie had been there beside me talking to me while I waited for Mike.
After some minutes I saw Michael driving into the lot. And Natalie walked to her car and drove off. I smiled and walked to sit on the passager seat.
Michael grabbed my cheeks and kissed me intensly and I melt into the kiss while he placed his hand on my head and turned the kiss into french kiss. After a while he pulled away and left me wanting more.
-I missed your kisses-
He said and started to drive off. I put my hand on Mike's thigh and stroke it.
-Babe I'm driving-
-Only some minutes and we're in apartment-
Michael continued to drive while I stroked his thigh more and upper. Micheal tried to hold his moans, but I could see he was slowly into it. Suddenly I stopped when I realized Mike drove other other way.
-Where are you going?-
-If you like to tease me like that, then you shouldn't mind having sex in the woods-
-What?-
Michael stopped the car.
-Get in the back-
-Since when you're the boss here?-
-Since now. Get in the back-
-Jesus Christ-
I got out of the car and sat in the back, then Michael did too, but sat on my lap. Mike pressed his lips on mine. Firstly gently and then going more intensive and agressive. I placed my hands on Mike's thighs and pulled him closer to my body and kissed him more. Mike pulled away for a while and took off my shirt, then continued to kiss me. After a while of making out Michael took off his shirt and pressed his lips against mine again. He sqeezed my thigh causing me to moan and put his tongue into my mouth and fought for dominance for several seconds and he won over me. Michael went lower to my neck kissing and biting on it. He unbuckled my belt and kept on kissing my neck.
-M-Miki~-
-Hm?-
He pulled away and looked at me.
-I want something more~-
Mike smiled at me and poke my nose.
-Nah, you need to wait a while-
I whimpered and moaned quietly at Micheal touching my buldge and started to palm it making me moan. Michael kept palming my buldge and kissed my neck. Michael sat down beside me and took off his pants and boxers, then sat back down on my lap, unzipped my pants and took out my dick and put into him, we both moaned, after a while of adjusting he started to bounce. I put my hands on his hips and he kept bouncing causing himself to moan a lot and me growl. I kissed Michael's neck and shoulders as he was moving more.
-N-Noah~ f-fuck!-
I kissed Michael passionately and he kept moving. After some minutes Mike was moaning more sensitive.
-N-Noah! I-I'm goi-ing to c-cu- AGhh!-
After a while Mike came and I did too a while after him. We both breathed heavly. I dressed up and helped Mike, then I went back to the front and started to drive to apartment.