Introduce

It's around 9 pm. Kids sleeping, William and Clara watching TV. It was silent until Clara spoke "Hunny, today Terrence told me that he would like us to meet his new friends, what do you think?" William thought for a while and looked at Clara "We could, but for now he can invite one friend over, you know Chris is still too young and more friends would make lots of noise" he said, "I know and I know that he'll be really happy he can invite a friend over. I'll tell him tomorrow"

***

After some days Terrence could finally bought a friend home. He was really happy and excited. In these past few days he got closer to Noah, so he decided to invite him over. Terrence wanted Noah to meet his younger brothers and hoped to play with Michael together. After their day at kindergarten it was finally time for William to take home all of them.

*Claras pov*

I've been playing with Chris and waiting for dinner to be done. I was thinking about what Terrence asked me some days ago, if he could learn playing on piano and guitar. I was happy he found something he would enjoy doing and maybe even have future job with it. Then I heard door opening knowing it's William with kids, I was really happy about meeting one of my sons friends, and also by that time dinner was ready, so I stood up and walked to the kitchen the opposite side of living room and making sure I had eye on Chris. I heard little running footsteps knowing it's Terrence looking for me. When he found me he hugged and greet me looking at the hallway "He must be taking off his shoes" Terrence said and run somewhere and Michael came in to hug me. I've greet with him and saw Terrence dragging his friend to the kitchen "Mum, this is my friend Noah" I looked at him and smiled "Hello sweetheart, I'm Clara" he looked at me and smiled a little "Let's go to living room you'll meet my other brother!" Terrence said to Noah not letting him say anything and took him to the room on the other side. I looked at Michael and like usually I asked how was in kindergarten and like always he said it was cool. I've told him to go to boys and play, but not too long because dinner will be ready soon, he only smiled and run to the boys and they started to play with construction set that was in living room. That time William came into the kitchen, hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek "Hello darling" he said taking plates from the counter and walking to dining table and setting them on. "Hello Willy" I said as he walked back to me to take cutelry "How was your day?" he asked as waking back to the table and placing everything down "I was on a walk with Chris and just spent time with him" I answered walking to him to place down soup on the table, "Haven't you seen Olivier on your way?" I asked, Willy looked at me "No, he's probably going to be late like everytime" he chuckled "We can wait a bit so the food can cool down a bit" Willy added "We can wait some minutes, but not too long. Dad will eat when he'll come" I said.

*Noah's pov*

I'm really happy mine and Terrences parents let us meet at his house I wanted also to meet his brothers, I've met Michael before in kindergarten and I found out he goes to the same class as my sister Stacy and they're good friends. He's really sweet. When we got to his house I've met Chris his youngest brother and I didn't expected him to be this young he is around maybe 3 or 4 months. Since we've started playing I've been talking with Mike a lot. Sometimes I couldn't understand him because he is 4 years old and still practicing talking, but for his age he is smart. I've been playing for some time only with Mike wanting to know him more and talking with him is fun. After a couple of minutes Mrs. Clara had came into living room, took Chris into her arms and told us to come eat dinner, but first as Terrence told me we should clean the toys we've been playing with and started to clean, so I did the same. When we came into kitchen Mrs. Afton told us to sit on the chairs and Mr. William served us food. For some minutes Mrs. Afton had been asking me about my friendship with Terrence and had been asking me about my family while we were eating. She seems like a kind woman. That's when we heard knocking on door. Mr. Afton stood up and said he'll go get it and started walking to door. After some time he came back with other man. He greet us and looked at me. "Hello, what's your name?" He asked me "I-I'm Noah, Terrences friend" I've got kinda scared after I've seen him. He was so tall, but I shouldn't be. Mr. Afton is a lot taller than him. "Nice to meet you Noah, I'm Olivier, kids grandpa" he said while sitting down and he smiled at me. He also seemed kind. "Dad, you have to start coming on time" Mr. William said while serving Mr. Olivier his food "Stop complaining William I've had to do something" Mr. Olivier responded and Mr. William only sat down and looked at his dad and they started to ask us question about kindergarten, friendship, how we met and about my family. It turned out my dad is working with Mr. Afton and my mom had been going to the same class in high school with Mrs. And Mr. Afton. The dinner time with Aftons was pleasing and the food Mrs. Clara made was really good! Mrs. And Mr. Afton had told me things about my parents that I didn't known, it was kinda funny talking about them behind their backs. It turned out everyone is really kind and after dinner Mr. Olivier had been playing with us and he is really funny. Mr. Afton had to put Chris to sleep so he wasn't playing with us anymore and Mrs. Afton was cleaning the dishes. After sometime Terrence had to help his mom with something, so I was playing with Michael and I started to like him more. Playing with him and talking was really fun. A lot more then with Rylie, my parents friends daughter, I hated her and I hoped I never would have to see her again. I've stopped thinking about it and focused on playing with my new friend. Terrence had joined us after he helped his mom and we were playing until my parents with my sister didn't came for me. I wanted to stay a bit more, so my parents gave me another 30 minutes, but my sister had to join, I agreed and went back to Terrence and Michael and started talking with Mrs. and mr. Afton. When my sister realized Michael is Terrences brother she was so happy, because she could visit him with me soemtines, mostly when we will be older. After time my parents told us it's time to go. I was kinda sad, but I and Stacy said goodbye with everyone and we started to go to car and went back home. It was such a fun day. I can't wait for another time to spend with Mike and Terrence.